⚪Chapter 38⚪

"No." Jimin said as he back off Jungkook. He just don't know what's happening right now. His heart is pounding like crazy and he can't understand what Jimin is trying to impose. He's still holding the two pictures that Jungkook gave him. It was clearly a photo of him and Jungkook in the first photo but he keep on saying that it is Taehyung. His head is messed up right now and he keeps on thinking why would he think of the picture of the kid as Tae.

It was actually them, smiling in the camera while they're in the woods. Jimin is smiling and his eyes are disappearing while forming a crescent shape, Taehyung casually flash his boxy smile, and Jungkook showing his bunny teeth as he smile while looking at Jimin. They are all smiling genuinely in the picture.

"Namjoon-hyung took that photo as we wonder in the main house's yard. The week we spend at the main house." Jungkook said looking down. It hurts him making Jimin confuse and also hurts him the fact that Jimin don't remember his existence at all  as they were kid.

---

"Jiminie, come here." Little Jungkook said as he keep on looking at the view while he's sitting at the last safe branch in the tree they just climb. Taehyung is following behind as Jimin continue to guide him where to hold and where to stand. Jimin is showing how Tae how to climb the tree and the latter is learning very quick.

When Jimin and Taehyung reached where Jungkook is, Taehyung who's the first timer climb a tree can't help it but to feel amazed. If this is the view that Jungkook and Jimin enjoyed while they were together at Mr. Jeon's house, no wonder why Jungkook is now obssessed at climbing with Jimin.

Tae now understand why Jungkook is so eager to be with Jimin and keep on planning their days in the woods. And now, he is grateful to meet the famous Jimin.

"I always climb a tree if I want to see something new." Jimin tell Taehyung. That is also the line he said to Jungkook when they first climb a tree together.

"You guys, come down here." Namjoon said who's still standing on the ground while holding his book. There is now a main holding a tray behind him. Namjoon asked the main if she can bring snacks for them in the woods so they can have a mini-picnic. It is their first time going out of the house and having a week off, usually they are only allowed to have a day-off and they spend that off as a healing and resting day. But today, they just want to be kids.

The three rushes on climbing down, having a bet who can get down faster. Tables were turned when Taehyung got down first, it was because he fell from the tree two meters above the ground.

"Taehyungie!" Jimin nervously called as he rushes towards Taehyung who's holding his butt and chuckling since he won the mini-race.

Jimin helped Taehyung to stand up and Jungkook who's still climbing down, he missed a step and also fall down a meter high from the ground.

The busy Jimin didn't seem to notice what happed to Jungkook so he just continue on helping Taehyung who's still bragging that he won.

"Let's have a race again!" Taehyung said raising his hand in excitement. Jimin chuckled at the action, it is still visible that Taehyung is hurt but keeps on showing he's okay.

"Let's eat first, I'm hungry." Namjoon said while getting the tray of food from the main and tell her to go back that what she's doing in the main house.

Namjoon set the tray on the ground and also slump on the ground. The three followed and sit around the tray.

They continue their day just giggling and laughing and having the best day of their life as a kid, just four kids not thinking about anything and just being themselves in the woods.