✴⚪Chapter 9⚪✴

I have two option...

One, run to where my bag is and take another run to head towards the door to escape.

And two, forget the bag and run towards the window to escape.

What should I do?

I can't leave without my bag. My money and passport is in there, with my bag I can escape this place and this city as well, and especially Jungkook.

The two guys eventually stopped yelling at each other. Now, the only  filling this cabin is the sound of the tv and the frying sound of bacons that I can confirm just by the smell if it. Man, I'm getting hungry, but now is not the right time. I am tempted to ask for a plate of breakfast but I won't risk it. I want to leave, they're actually freaking me out and all the shouting and yelling earlier is enough for me to say that they're brutal and not a good person.

I can't trust people anymore. First, Wonho acting like someone that I don't know anymore, I'm still surprised with his action last night. Then there's Jungkook who's doing his all to control and have what he wants even thought he's violating the law, he just sexually, psychologically, and somehow mentally abused me. And.. my own blood, my father, he sold me out to Jungkook, he chose his business over me, his son.

I can feel the tears coming out from my eyes, now is also not a good time to breakdown and cry. I need to escape. I only have myself. I can't trust anymore. I'm already broken.

I am at least 4 meters away from my bag and from the door, I still need to open the door without them noticing or else they will catch me red handed trying to escape. I'm not sure if I can outrun them, because they look fit and athletic. I need an actual plan but I don't have much time. I don't know what they'll do to me if the see me escaping but then, I don't want to find out.

 I don't know what they'll do to me if the see me escaping but then, I don't want to find out

(This is what the cabin looks like from the inside.)

I will wait for the right timing, I only have one chance, run and grab my bag and exit to the door, the run as fast as I can. Not a solid plan, no guarantee that I can escape but it's worth a shot.

"YAH! CAN YOU HELP ME HERE?" The guy in the kitchen yelled. Oh there's an opening. Once the smaller guy is not in the living room anymore, I can tip toe towards the door.

The tv guy stand up with a frown present on his face as he walk towards the kitchen, when I can't see them anymore, I slowly open the room's door and slip carefully not making a creaking sound by stepping forward slowly.

"YOU FVCKING DUMBASS! YOUR FRIED TO MUCH BACONS! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? FEED IT TO THE BEARS?" I can hear the tv guy screaming. I take my chance and sprint towards the door making a light thud on the floor wishing they don't notice.

"Got it." I said in relief when I reach the bag and put it on my back. I'll check it later when I'm away from this cabin.

Being cautious, I slowly unlock the door and twist the knob.