✴Chapter 8✴

Thanks for voting.
Note: I have a surprise at the end of this chapter. Please read.

.

"Please don't break any bones." I said to myself and run for it.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted when I realized something. Again, not letting my panic take over I rush to where my bank booklet was and search for it. I need money with me if I'm going to escape. I also manage to find my passport and stuff some clothes to my bag before heading outside of my closet.

I wear and secure the straps of my backpack before preparing myself to escape.

I can't hear Jungkook's loud banging anymore and it makes me worried more 'coz I don't know his exact location now. Maybe he's also finding another way in.

Better get out of here.

I walk again towards the window and open it wide enough for me to fit in.

"He's in his window!" I heard dad shout from below and there I saw him crying while pointing at me to tell Jungkook where am I.

"Why are you doing this, Dad?" I shouted as I climbed out of my window still holding into something to prevent me from falling. Just a few second and Jungkook is now standing beside my dad, he's looking furious as ever.

"JUST LET ME GO!" I said and jump towards the nearest tree that I almost fall off. I screamed in pain when my stomach his the trunk making it difficult to breathe.

It took me a couple of second before settling myself in to the thick tree branch and sit on it while catching my breath.

"Stay there Jimin. Daddy is going to come and get you." Jungkook shouted and in a most creepy way and I just realized his climbing the tree himself.

Don't fail me now adrenaline.

Again, I stand up and balance myself to keep me from falling.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and jump for the second time heading towards the next tree. I almost cheer in victory but this escape is not over.

For the third time I jump another tree and when I successful did it, I look to where Jungkook was and there I saw him still furious. He's at the second tree.

Before he can reach me, I climb off the tree and semi fall in the ground. Making me loose balance and fall flat on all fours with my face almost hitting the ground.

"Jimin." A hand grab my shirt and spun me around to face him. "Please, don't run, you're just making him more mad."

"Dad." I said  almost crying seeing him. He just sell me to Jungkook, saving his business and the family name than his own son. "I'm sorry." I said and launch my fist to his face making him stumble back.

"JIMIN!" I heard Jungkook shouted but I can't see him anymore so before he can reach me and appear in front of me, I quickly run away from dad who's hissing in pain.

I run and run

..and run

..and run

..and run

..and run until I wasn't able to hear any shout and scream for my name. I run to the pitch dark woods, dodging the trees and using the moon as my only source of light.

Jungkook can't find me here. It's too dark and there are a lots of trees in here.

Now I'm so glad that our house is just a block away from the woods, in the forest.