✴Chapter 5✴

Jimin's Point of View

It has been a two days since my last encounter with Jeon Jungkook. I had a trouble fixing my mentality of him hovering me and finger fucking me again with a harsh pace.

I must admit that even though what he has done to me, I still feel something inside me. Fudge. He just technecally raped you, Jimin. Stop having a feelings for him.

Right now, I am getting ready to go to school. I got scolded for not attending school for two days by my dad who's surprisingly had a time scolding me but not a single minute spending time as a father and making a quality time and memories.

They're too busy with their business. I am not complaining with that...nahh I've already done it.

Once I set a foot inside the university, I tried to not to caught any attention by just walking quietly and swiftly which I can manage properly. My small figure has a lot of disadvantages but when it comes in not getting any attention..it helps a lot. Good thing I was small so anyone can tower me and hide me without them knowing but it is also a bad thing that anyone can tower me. The irony.

"Jiminie! Wait up!" My attention averted to the mascular baby who's now jogging towards me. Great, I was avoiding being seen but then this big buff baby is screaming for attention and now people are looking at us some of them are even squeeling. Ugh, they're probably shipping us again.

Wonho is really popular in this University, beside of his sexy body, he's also athletic and known as the Mr. Nice Guy. Well, I'm not opposed to that.

His body does not reflect his character. Yes he is mascular in the outside, but soft like a cotton in the inside. He's more like a baby..a big big baby.

"You going to your classroom?" He asked. I just nod at his obvious question.

"What are you even doing here?" His building is on the other side of the university.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" He said showing me his shirt and pointing at it like he was saying to read what was written on it.

'Baby Bodyguard'

What the--? Now he's also claiming that he's a baby.

"I still don't get it." I just read the print over again but not thinking what would it mean? Does that mean he's becoming a bodyguard? With whom?

"You're freaking slow. I'm your bodyguard for the day." He said casually like it was nothing. He can't be serious.

"We have different schedules, don't play with me." I said and continue to walk towards my classroom.

"But you let Jungkook played you."

"Sorry, what?" I asked. He said something but I didn't catched it. There was this loud cheering that overpowered Wonho's voice.

And just before I can reach the classroom it was crowded with students that are squealing ang trying to peak inside to see who-knows-and-I-don't-care.

"Gotta go. Let's have lunch together." I said when the bell rang alarming everyone and rush towards their own classroom.

When I entered the classroom I sat at my usual spot and fixed myself. It's so hot outside that it made me sweat just by looking at it.

"I miss you, baby boy." I was taken aback when someone licked my nape and take a sit beside me.

"J-Jungkook.." There he is. The person I was hoping to not to see this morning. I was avoiding him because I don't even know how to react in front of him and how to act. It was awkward for me since I was finger fucked by him but he didn't seem like bothered by it.