✴Chapter 14✴

(Jungkook's Point of View)

It has been a week since I last saw Jimin, and by that... I mean personally see him. I already know who got him and it is making me fume in anger when they are using Jimin as a card to play with me.

The White Project is still a "no go" since the MXince keep on declining is. But the air blew differently when they suddenly want to take charge of the project and claiming half of it before agreeing to our terms and condition. In other words, the make the tables turn.

Shownu, their leader sent me another video of them beating my helpless Jimin. I don't dare to open and play the video but it confused me when it displayed that the video is more than half hour long.

So even though it makes me loose control, I tap the play button and watch the video. I'm not planning to watch it entirely so I just drag the play icon and forwards it and just scan what is happening. I almost broke the phone when I saw Jimin and Shownu both naked on top of bed and with Jimin's hands tied behind his back. The just keep on fast forwarding it until the camera changed angle. On the video, Jimin is now being hung on the ceiling and Kihyun is now on the frame. I loose my self control when I saw hit Jimin with a paddle repeatedly as if the video is on the loop. I threw my phone away from me and walk to the room forward and back.

"Hyungwon, their representative will come today to talk about the project. Have you made up your mind?" Namjoon-hyung said as he take a sip of wine from his wine glass.

Now they're sending another person to talk to us since I just saw Shownu raping Jimin. How dare you, Shownu. Jimin is mine. He's body is mine. He is fucking my property so no one should touch him when I do not say so.

"I made up my mind." I said and take a seat, facing them.

"I'll give them 50% of the project and we will kill them one by one as the game goes on. Prepare for bloodbath." That's all I said before drinking the whole glass of wine in front of me.

"We'll gladly do." They said in chorus and also drink from their glass and throw their glass, breaking them, that indicates that the meeting is adjourn.

...

The atmosphere inside the room is quite heavy. I don't like the person who's sitting infront of me while smiling widely at me. Something is strange about him, and I don't like it already. He has this good-looking and decent appearance but I bet that's the opposite since he's involve with MXinc, they have a reputation in the industry too and actually I am quite impress with their works and projects. But all of their works are not big enough nor great enough to exceed ours. Besides, we are the strongest in our field, and I like to keep it that way.

We keep on discussing and trying to find the intersection between our terms and conditions, and as usual, they had prepared a video clip, again, and obviously it's Jimin.

The smile on his face didn't left even for a second. His consistency is creeping me out. I have the urge to fire the gun in his face but now is not the right time. I still need to have Jimin away from them. I still need to have what is mine.

"How about both company will have 50% of the shares and will have equal rights to run the project?" I suggest. Hyungwon's eyes widen from a sudden suggestion. The offer is more than good and will be enough to stop this meeting. He remained silent for almost a minute before smiling at me again and grab the glass of water in front of him.

"Why are you suddenly offering us 50%? Isn't that too much?" He asked. I can sense the doubt in his voice and he's trying to figure out what am I planning. Well, as if he'll find out, I would never tell him. The only way for him to find out is when I slowly stab my knife into his heart while telling him why I let them have the 50%.