✴Chapter 30✴

Warning
Mature Content Ahead

(Jungkook's Point of View)

Jimin is now sleeping peacefully whild sitting on my lap, I continue to caress his soft hair and I must say that I like doing this so much. Jimin is more tamed and easy to be with when he's sleeping, he can't make me bother of thinking if he's planning on running away like he always do. Siwon reported the way he look around my room everytime Siwon is feeding him or giving him a bath, he can sense that Jimin is planning something and maybe looking for things he can use and just practically being resourceful.

Siwon and I are fully aware to what can Jimin do. He was there when Jimin used to train with his father. He was there everytime Jimin run away from the training and climb trees, he was always there when Mr. Park needs to bring Jimin back to his house and continue the training, meaning to say, Siwon was Jimin's butler before mine.

Jimin is really intelligent, I still can't believe he manage to remove the collar Siwon put on him and he also manage to walk out of Namjoon-hyung's mansion without anyone noticing him. His skills and his way of thinking made me admire him more than before.

My eyes landed on the collar that's just on the shotgun seat, beside my driver. Jimin almost got away from me, good thing that Namjoon-hyung's walls are really high, it was twice the height of Jimin and there are no big trees he can use and climb on to pass that wall.

My phone buzzes and I immediately took it out to see who it was.

"Only one survivor." That was what he said on the text message.

"You know what to do." I replied and put the phone back to my pocket.

I usually don't picture myself teaming up with the MXinc., but right now they just proved that they can do a job decently.

That party is realky for the White Project, the guests are our family long time business partners and some of them are sponsors, but the thing is... they are all corrupts. They keep on stealing money from us and they thought no one would notice it, they also uses our company and name to get what they want in business world, they often say that we are their allies but the real thing is they are just using us. So, we've decided to organize a party and bomb them and when there's a survivor, he's going to be the first test monkey for the White Project.

"We're here, Sir." My driver said, parking the car infront of my mansion. Siwon who's standing outside of the mansion marched towards the car and open the door for us.

"Allow me, Sir." Siwon offered as he extend his arms to get Jimin from me.

"Bring him to his room, to the cellar, and restrain him. Also, put something in his c.ck." I tell Siwon and start to walk inside of the mansion loosening up my tie and removing my coat.

"May I know what he did this time, Sir?" Siwon asked following me inside the mansion while carrying the sleeping Jimin.

"He managed to remove the collar and walked out the party like some pro he is." I said.

Siwon bowed to me and part his way to head to the cellar, while I head to the kitchen to open the fridge and drink some cold water.

After a few minutes I have decided to go and follow Siwon to Jimin's cellar room.

The cellar is quiet but when I stepped inside Jimin's room, the room is filled with his moaning and groaning.

There's a flashlight that's sucking his member while Siwon move it up and down, pumping Jimin and he makes the most wonderful sound I want to hear.