✴Chapter 34⚫

Out of anger, Jungkook storm towards Siwon and land a strong punch to his face, causing the man in white fall on the floor because of the impact. He quickly get on both of his knees as Jungkook immediately distant himself from the kneeling butler with bleeding lips, so he can stop himself from punching the man again.

"Can you fvcking explain what did you just do?" The younger said while clenching his teeth. He's so angry right now and he's walking back and forth inside of the room but avoiding looking at Siwon who's now looking on the floor he's kneeling to.

"I'm sorry if I didn't asked for your permission first, Sir. But there are a lots of people who are not on the list and you forgot to invite, Sir. There are lots of men who are really interested about the auction but you only invite fifteen of them." Siwon explained his side and opinion that caused his action. The blood in his lips continue to ooze out and continue to drop on the floor.

"AND NOW THERE'S FIFTY OF THEM!" Jungkook shouted still not calming.

Siwon didn't say a word again and just lower down his head to avoid eye contact with Jungkook.

The still angry Jungkook walk back to Siwon and give him another punch in the face and when Siwon fall on the floor he gave him a strong kick on the stomach that knock the breath out of Siwon's body. The butler crouch on the floor and struggling to gasps for air. Jungkook fix himself and start to head to the door.

"You are my butler. You should be loyal to me, but I'm really disappointed." Jungkook said before he walk away and close the door loudly behind him.

Jungkook is now walking towards his bed where Jimin is still sleeping and Chaeun... or should I say Eunwoo is watching him.

When the door opens Eunwoo quickly stand up because he was so shocked at the image of the angry Jungkook right now.

"Hey.. man, I think you should calm down first before entering the room." Eunwoo said while blocking Jimin from Jungkook's eyes by using standing infront of Jungkook.

"What happened? Calm down." Eunwoo take a step back when Jungkook continue to walk towards Jimin's bed.

"Jungkook.. he's sick, he have a fever." Eunwoo reminded his friend but he still keep on heading to the bed.

"I know." Jungkook sternly said and it stoned Eunwoo to his place and that made Jungkook his way to Jimin.

Eunwoo already prepares himself to see Jungkook being all fvxked up but the latter just sit beside the sleeping Jimin and slowly lay on the bed to snuggle with the smaller.

A loud breath of relief was heard and it was from Eunwoo who's holding his chest and breathing in and out.

"I thought you're going to..." He was cut out when Jungkook throw a pillow at him and it hit him right in the face.

"Be quiet. He's sleeping." Jungkook said in low voice so he won't wake Jimin up.

They stay silent for a moment and Eunwoo walk back to the sofa inside the room and sit there making himself comfortable.

"Look at you acting like a good guy and a good lover when you even let Jimin got r.ped by three of your men." Eunwoo said without thinking. It took him a few seconds before he realized what he just said. He's screwed.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked in confusion and another wave of anger starts to build inside him. He slowly got up and now he's heading to Eunwoo's location.

"Say it again." Jungkook said pulling Eunwoo's collar and force him to stand up.

"L-let me go f-first." Eunwoo can't help it but to feel scared everytime Jungkook is angry and upset of something.