✴Chapter 11✴

Wonho's Point Of View

I am spacing out again and blankly staring at the ceiling trying to figure out why I can't fall asleep.

Oh come on, Wonho. You already know why. I know and I just keep on denying it to myself as well as I keep on telling a lie trying to not feel guilty.

I shouldn't have snap like that in front of Jimin. I saw his scared eyes earlier and for the nth time I regret doing what I did to him.

The way he reach to my ear trying to calm me down 'coz he's the only one who freakin' knows how to calm me down without even talking.

I roll over to the other side of the bed trying to find a comfortable position for me to be able to fall asleep. I still have classes for tomorrow and maybe I can talk to Jimin and apologize for my actions earlier. I can't believe I shouted at his face forcing him to go inside of the house.

I look at the clock and it displayed twelve midnight, this is hopeless. I can't sleep, not until I talk to Jimin.

I pick my phone on my bed side table and dial his number, hoping he would answer my call. I keep on calling his number but he won't just answer the call. Maybe he's sleeping already, or maybe.. he's avoiding my calls. Nah that's impossible, he is just deep in his sleep right now, look at the clock Wonho, it's already midnight, don't over react and don't conclude negatively when Jimin don't answer his phone. He's sleeping, that's it.

"Oh fvck it!" I said as I got up from my bed and put my pants and shirt on. I grab my car keys and jog towards the garage and to my car.

My guilt is consuming me, I will drive to his house and bang his door just to apologize.

Minutes had past and I am now parking infront of his house.

"I-I'm s-sorry. Please s-spare me another c-chance." The man begged while kneeling on both knees with his pleading hands together rubbing just above his head asking desperately for forgiveness. That's Jimin's dad. What is he doing kneeling like that? And what he had done begging like that?

I simply drive a little far from Jimin's house before I open my car's door and got out. I run towards the tree that Jimin use when he's escaping from his dad just to sleepover at my place before and trying to figure out who's the person that is standing in front of Jimin's dad.

Not long enough, couple of men jog towards them and said something that 'they can no longer find the runner' and the man just signed them to disperse.

"We're not done yet. The deal is not off." The man said to Jimin's father. Wait a minute I know that voice.

I slightly hide myself when he look at window of Jimin's room before a smirk form in his lips and walk away.

It's Jungkook. What the heck is happening? Why is he here and why is Mr. Park kneeling in front of him?

When Jungkook and his men are not around anymore and the car drove off, I quickly run towards Mr. Park and help him stand up.

"Mr. Park, what happened?" I asked hoping he'll answer my question.

"What are you doing here, Wonho?" He asked back obviously dodging my question. Since he's clearly not going to answer me, I start to run towards Jimin's room but it was locked from the inside so I run outside of the house to climb the tree next to Jimin's window but Mr. Park stopped me.

"He's not there. He run away." Mr. Park said controlling his voice to not to crack. I got more worried because of his voice and tone.

"Why?" I asked desperately.