✴Chapter 27✴

Jimin take a look around to look for something he can use but all he saw is a man wearing a black tux quickly marching towards him.

Jimin swiftly sprint towards the pile of bricks that was placed into the corner to will be using for building a small tool shed. He quickly grab two bricks with both of his hand and immediately throw the first brick to the man who's approaching him.

"Take one more fvcking step, and I swear to all of the saints I will fvcking smash your head with this brick!" Jimin warned the person that stopped from approaching him, he's just standing there and looking at Jimin and sadness is displayed in his eyes.

"You wouldn't do that." He said with a low voice as he look down to his shoes. He can't believe that he turned Jimin in to this kind of person.

"TRY ME." Jimin strongly said with his gritted teeth and holding the other brick tightly, ready to launch and beat the pulp out of the man's head anytime.

The guy starts to shed some tears but before could Jimin see those he immediatly wiped it.

"I'm sorry, Chim." He said with his weak voice calling Jimin with the nickname he gave him when they're still at the university and just hanging out at the secret garden at the back of  their building, under the tree and eating their lunch at the shed quietly and peacefully.

"Don't call me that. You, out of the all the people I trust.. you're the one who hurts me the most." Jimin said and his hands starts to shake feeling his knees slowly getting weaker but now is not the time to be weak, he still need to run and try to his chance to escape.

"I fvcking trusted you, Wonho. I thought... I thought you're my friend, my best buddy. But you are fvcking acquainted with the fvcking fvcked up people who kept me in the cabin!" Jimin said unable to control his feeling. Good think all of his shouting are not heard inside the mansion because of the thick walls and glass windows and also because of the loud classical music being played inside.

The feeling of betrayal is too strong to contain. He almost gave up living when he found out that his one and only friend is also part of the fvcking gang who kept and torment me in the cabin in the woods.

"You even let Jungkook r.ped me at your own house in your own room, still not fully recovered from the motorcycle accident I had. How could you do that to your friend? Why did you do that? WHY?!" Jimin is now crying because of the mixed emotion he's feeling right now. Hurt, broken, anger, disgust, frustration, sadness..those feeling are what he's feeling right now.

"I have to do it, Chim." Wonho answered unable to look at the crying Jimin. Heaven know how Wonho wants to wipe Jimin's tears away.

Wonho regretted walking away from the cabin when he found out that Jimin is in there and will be using him as a bargain coin to Jungkook. Every night he was being hunted of Jimin's crying for help when Jungkook r.ped Jimin in his room, he wasn't able to sleep at the same bed ever again. Wonho regretted being born in a mafia family where he has the lowest score and didn't have the chance to be the head of the family.

"I was tasked to keep an eye on you. The family wants me to guard and befriend you so I can get closer to you." Wonho suddenly start to explain. Jimin just stand near on the pile of bricks just in case Wonho would do something to him.

"The head of the family keep on telling me that I'm useless and the only thing for me to become useful to the family is to know the secret you have that can drag Jungkook's family down so we can be the strongest family in the whole country. Everyday he keeps on telling me that." Wonho continue to tell Jimin everything he knows.

He got on to his knees, feeling weak and loss. He is now kneeling in front of the angry Jimin and hoping Jimin would listen with an open heart to him. Heaven knows Wonho don't know what to do anymore.