Epilogue

August 2008

It's been five years since the happening in the main house and Park's mansion's exposion, but Jungkookie didn't heard any news about Jiminie.

Jungkook is now sitting beside Taehyung who's sleeping on his seat as the teacher in front of the class is discussing about History. Jungkook and Taehyung got in the same class and also in the same grade school since Jungkook got accelerated one year and able to catch up on Taehyung. Jungkook is listening to the teacher real carefully and also jotting down notes when a knocked interupted the teacher followed by the opening of the door. The guidance counselor entered the room as the students greeted her.

"Mrs. Oh, what brought you here?" The teachers asked.

"I'm here to bring the new students that'll be joining this class starting today. Come in." Mrs. Oh answered as a kid wearing a wide smile entered and with a gleaming eyes scanned the room and face the class.

"Introduce yourself." Mrs. Oh instructed him.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Park Jimin, pleased to meet all of you. Please be good to me." The kid introduced himself as he bow politely making the other kids smiled back at him and wave their hands. Taehyung immediately shot his head up as Jungkook keep looking on the kid in front of the class.

"Jiminie." He mumbled under his breath and the Jimin's eyes landed on them.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" Jimin waved his hand and Taehyung got surprised to see Jimin as well so he got up from his chair and walk towards Jimin to give him a hug.

"Oh good, since you already know Jimin.. Taehyung I'm leaving Jimin to you." The teacher said as Taehyung bowed to his teacher and guide Jimin to the seat beside him.

✴⚪✴⚪✴⚪

September 2008

Jungkook is now sitting on the table while Taehyung is opposite him. They're both eating their lunch and Jimin is nowhere to be seen since the kid is absent for today.

"I can't believe he didn't recognized me and don't even know me." Jungkook said as he set his spoon down the table.

"But he still remember you. It's been months, Tae." Jungkook said still not believing what is happening between him and Jimin.

"Calm down and eat your lunch. We're going to visit him later after class, I already informed him." Taehyung said as he munch to his food.

...

Jungkook is now sitting on the couch while facing Mr. Park while Mrs. Park is still abroad. Taehyung is now on Jimin's room since the kid is sick and the reason why he is absent for today.

"Mr. Park?" Jungkook called Mr. Park's attention again.

"The doctor said that Jimin is having a rare condition of amnesia, there are only certain part of his memory that he can't remember or changed. From the day when he freed his mom in the cellar up to the car accident.. he didn't remember any of that." Mr. Park explained Jungkook on what is happening to Jimin ever since the car accident that are caused by Jungkook's grandfather and Jimin's grandfather when they tried to leave and head to the airport.

"But what about me? Why he can't remember me at all, but he remembers Tae?" Jungkook is now desperate for answers. He waited for five years, he waited for Jimin for five years and this is how he meet him again.

"Ever since woke up from the comatose he was in for a month, the first person he find is Taehyung. Maybe because he is the last one he talked to when you followed us in our mansion that day. Remember when I talked to you to wait for Jimin as we go abroad? Taehyung talked to him that day." Mr. Park said.