Chapter 47 (Erin)

Erin

"Just ignore it." Walker says into my neck as my phone continues ringing on my bedside counter.

I lean over and glance at the screen. It's Jamie. I can call her back. I settle myself back down on my pillow, place both my hands on Walkers cheeks, and bring his lips back down on to mine.

It's barely 2pm, and here I am, hoping for some afternoon delight. Sarah's at class, I have the dorm to myself, Walker made himself available. It's on.

I know this guy isn't exactly the boy of my dreams, but he's easy on the eye, and he's clearly interested in having a meaningless fling with me, which is exactly what I want. Sarah already told me about him, she knows him from High School, and I'm aware of his reputation. Total player, friends with a group of boys who were all total players, arrogant, asshole, bad type. My type. Not my future husband, but perfect for some gratification beneath the sheets.

Walker stops kissing me long enough to undo the buttons on my shirt, and pull it off of me. I smile at him encouragingly, letting him know that I want this. He grins back at me, then moves one hand down to the hem of my skirt. I was sure to wear a short skirt and a thong, in anticipation of what's about to occur. When his fingers meet the thin material of my underwear, he groans and looks up at me.

"You are so fucking sexy." He crushes his lips down onto mine again, while tugging my thong down to just below my knees. I know I'm wet, because I wanna fuck right now. I'm hoping he doesn't disappoint.

I bring my hands down to the zipper of his jeans while we make out, pulling them down to his ankles. He's still wearing his shoes, so I can't get his jeans off of him completely. I didn't waste any time in seducing him once he showed up here, Sarah could walk in at any moment.

I move my hips against his hard on. He feels big, and I feel excited. I grab him through his boxers, and he growls into my mouth. Our kissing is sloppy now, I know he wants to get on with it. I do too.

I break the kiss, look up into his eyes and pull my skirt up, completely exposing myself to him. I don't embarrass easily, if anything I'm probably a little too confident. But it works to my advantage in situations such as these. His eyes are full of lust as they move down my body, landing on my bare pussy. He licks his lips, because he's hungry for me. Not happening, I don't want him to eat me, I just want him to fuck me.

I grab his boxers and pull them down, before grabbing his raging hard on and slowly jerking him. He closes his eyes and bucks his hips forward, causing the tip of his penis to almost touch my core. Again, not happening. Not without a condom.

I let go of him, and blindly reach into the drawer of my night stand for a condom. I rip it open with my teeth, before rolling it on to him in about 3 seconds flat. I know what I'm doing, and the smile on his face tells me that he is happy about that fact.

"Fuck me, Walker." I grab him by his shoulders, digging my nails into his t-shirt just slightly. I'm impatient now, let's do this.

"Fuck me, Erin." Before I know it, he's laying down on my bed and spinning me around so that I'm on top, straddling him with my skirt hitched up. I squeal from the sudden movement, but then I laugh because I love riding guys on top. I love being in control. I know he wants to lay there and watch me bouncing on top of him, and that's fine by me. Good call, Walker.

I smile down at him seductively, before pulling his t-shirt off. It's gonna get sweaty. I sit up slightly while grabbing his cock, and when I lower myself back down, I guide his penis inside my wet entrance, and I moan. It's slow, because it needs to be. He's filling me, and I'm delighted because this is exactly what I want right now. This is gonna be fun.