Chapter 86 (Noah)

Noah

20:42pm

"What do you mean we need to fucking talk? Try and be less dramatic please." Madison says, rolling her eyes at me.

No, I will not try to be less dramatic. This warrants fucking drama.

"Did you send this text to Jamie?" I ask, my voice dangerous. I hold my phone out to her. I already know she did it, I just want her to admit it.

"Yeah, last night, after you went to bed." She says, barely glancing at my phone screen. "What's the big deal?"

I am fucking livid. "What's the big deal!? Are you kidding me!? You went into my phone, for starters! And you sent someone a message that I was never gonna send myself! And now she thinks I did send that, and for whatever reason, she's fucking pissed with me!" I explode.

"For god sake, Noah, you need to calm down." Madison replies, frowning at me with her hands on her hips. "I didn't write that message, you did. And it was sweet, I saw absolutely no harm in sending it. I was helping you out."

"Helping me out!?" I hiss at her. "It didn't help at all! For whatever reason, Jamie is totally pissed with me!" I run a hand through my hair and sigh sharply. Madison rolls her eyes at me.

"Irregardless, your text was sweet." Maddie says. "And I'm sorry I invaded your privacy, but my intentions were good."

She dusts herself off while I focus on calming down. I'm not happy about this, not at all. But, shouting at Madison is not helping my situation with Jamie.

"I'm going over to your place now. I miss Will. Are you coming?" She says, folding her arms across her chest and looking at me curiously.

"No." Is all I say, and she rolls her eyes at me again before stalking off towards the hallway.

I can't believe she went through my phone. And I can't believe she sent that text. But most of all, I can't believe Jamie didn't respond to the text.

I sigh and drag my hands across my face, before turning my attention towards the packed dance floor. Fall Out Boy are playing an acoustic song now (Young Volcanoes), so it's easier to make people out in the crowd, as no one's jumping around at the moment. I scan the crowd, before finally spotting Kim, standing watching Fall Out Boy with Aubrey and Nikki.

I make my way towards the girls. I wanna get out of here, because I wanna find out if anyone has had any luck getting a hold of Jamie since she stormed off with Patrick earlier. I'm gonna go to John and Zach's dorm, to check on Zach. Then I'm gonna go home and check in with Sarah. But first, there's something else I need to do.

"Kim, you gotta sec?" I say as I approach her. She turns to face me, frowning. She doesn't look as emotional as she did earlier, which is something at least.

"You have one second. Go." She says, folding her arms and raising an eyebrow at me.

I need to explain what happened with Zach, Walker and Adrian earlier. Which will involve coming clean about what we used to be like in New York, which will involve telling her all about the sharing game. This conversation isn't gonna go well, but it needs to be done. I need to try and assure Kim that Zach's feelings for her are real, and that he did not mean what he said to Adrian and Walker earlier. I take a deep breath, because one second will not be enough time for me to say everything I need to say. Here goes.