Chapter 91 (Erin)

Erin

20:43pm

Erin and Jay. Jay and Erin. Jamie and Erin, even. Jerin. Whatever you wanna call us, fine. I have no clue. I never have. This boy brings out feelings in me I didn't even know I was capable of feeling. Anger, rage, frustration, just to name a few. But right now; lust, want. Need. I need him.

Did I plan for this to happen tonight? Absolutely not. Did I think I'd be standing in Jamie's garage, making out with Jay while she's out of town? No fucking way. But, here we are. As usual, Jay and I are drawn to each other like magnets. I don't know exactly what he's thinking right now, with his arms around my waist, pulling my body into his as he kisses me. I never really know what he's thinking. But we're both doing this, and that's all I'm thinking about. Well, that and one other thing.

"Jay, we can't." I'm breathless as I pull away from him. Fuck, that was difficult. But... "We're standing making out in Jamie's garage! This cannot happen!"

He relaxes his grip on me and takes a step back, but, he doesn't let me go. Not completely.

"I know. We should leave." He says, his voice as low as I've ever heard it.

I look up into his baby blue eyes, trying to figure out what he's thinking. I know what I'm thinking, but we need to be on the same page... Hell, it took him years to admit he liked me, this boy needs a push. And I'm nothing if not a pusher.

"Do you wanna go back to the dance? Or the palace?" I ask, blunt is best. He frowns at me, but only slightly, because I referred to his house as the palace. It's one of the things he likes about me. He just said so.

"We should go back to the dance with Sarah's car." Jay says, looking deep into my eyes. He still hasn't let me go. I know he doesn't wanna go back to the dance.

"She won't worry about her car. Let's dognap Benji and go to your place." I suggest, slowly running a hand through his hair. The annoying hairs that always fall over his eyes. "Now that we've both calmed down, we could catch up about stuff."

"Stuff..." He says slowly, hugging me into him again. Yes, Jamie. Stuff.

"Come on." I take him by the hand and lead him towards the stairs. He doesn't argue.

Before leaving Jamie's house, I pack some dog food for Benji, and steal some clothes from Jamie. I need to get out of this ridiculous costume. I look hot, but it doesn't matter with Jay. I could wear a potato sack and he would still want me. I only wore this costume in hopes of getting attention from him at the dance, because I wasn't sure how he'd feel about me now. And honestly, I wanted to remind him of what he's been missing. I didn't know if he'd been fucking every girl he talks to or not. Now that I know he hasn't. I feel comforted.

"So, are you gonna pay to have Sarah's car valeted in the morning?" Jay asks as he pulls out on to the street. I look back at Benji nervously, yeah, Sarah may not be too happy about her back seat getting covered in dog hair.

"Well we couldn't just leave him." I reason. "Jamie and Patrick have gone to a gig in South Bridge. God knows Patrick won't come home tonight, so maybe Jamie won't either."

"Patrick wouldn't ditch Jamie for a hook up when it's just the two of them." Jay says as he drives. "You know that."

You never know with Patrick.

When we arrive at the palace, Jay heads up to his room to change, and I sit down by the pool and watch Benji sniff around the garden. It's been a while since I've been over here. In fact, the last time I was here was the time...

"You haven't been here since that night you told me you were leaving." Jay says as he steps out through the patio doors.

He's wearing what he usually wears now, and I feel my heart swell. I have missed him so much. I've missed his checkered shirts and band t shirts and ripped jeans. His lip ring and his annoying flippy blonde hair. His baby blues and his almost perfect smile. Everything about him.