Chapter II | His Wings

You awoke the next morning to see Dean and Sam already working hard on looking at information in their FBI suits "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" You ask making the brothers look over at you "Y/n, you haven't been sleeping properly so we let you sleep." Dean answers.

You walk over to them looking over Dean's shoulder "So do we know what's drowning our victims?" You ask, making Dean sit back in his chair and sigh as Sam looks at his computer screen seeming to be ignoring your question "I was right wasn't I?" You ask.

"Is it all about being right?" Dean grumbles looking up at you like a sad puppy being told 'no'.

"Yes, especially since I was right and you boys are finally admitting it." You smile ruffling his hair "Bully." Dean mutters looking back at his screen.

"It has to be a ghost, or some kind of vengeful spirit." Sam chimes in with a small shrug.

"So, let's go talk to witnesses. Someone had to have seen something." You point out looking between both of the brothers in front of you, well looking down at Dean since you were standing behind him.

"Get ready then." Dean stands up grabbing his fake FBI badge off of the table and shoving it into his jacket pocket.

Sam does the same as you head to the bathroom to change- to look more like an FBI agent and not a supernatural hunter. You sighed and threw your hair into a messy ponytail and walked down to the Impala "I'm driving my truck." You inform the boys making Dean and Sam look down.

"What?" You turn around and sigh "Dean!" You scold loudly "I was drunk, and I didn't know." Dean shrugs.

"You never used the bathroom you were moving my truck, you bitch." You groan getting into the Chevy Impala "Hey, I will fix it just after this case." Dean starts the ignition and reverses the Impala out of the parking spot before driving off towards a witness.

"Okay, so the witness to the first drowning gave a very vague description saying 'it was aliens' and she swears on it." Sam informs you guys.

"Aliens? Really?" You ask making Sam nod "Where the hell is Cas? He said he was joining us." Dean suddenly mentions "I'm sor- Ow Y/n!" Cas holds his arm as you shrug "I'm terribly sorry for punching you but you don't just do that." Sam and Dean sat in the front of the car smiling.

"You guys are married and you're not even use to him just appearing, which he did on your wedding day." Dean snickers "Oh shut up, anyways who is this witness?" You ask.

"Someone only you can speak to." Sam sighs "She only really speaks French, the only English she said was 'it was aliens' and she repeated that a dozen times." Sam adds.

"Oh mon Dieu." You whisper "What was that?" Dean asks making you look at him "I told you to learn French." You reply he scoffs with a small smile "And I told you that I don't speak croissant." Dean remarks making each of you laugh- except Castiel who didn't understand why Dean compared bread to a language.

"Idiot." You mutter towards Dean stepping out of the vehicle once it pulls up to the side walk right outside of the witnesses house.

"What's her name?" You ask turning around and bending down to look at Sam who sat in the car.

"Jennifer uh... it's French?" Sam asks "What?" You ask confused at his comment.

"Her name is Jennifer French." Sam shrugs "How ironic, she only speaks French and her last name is French." Dean sighs.

"I got this, boys." You head towards her front door and knock before waiting for her to answer the door.

"Bonjour." She greets quietly as she keeps a grip on the door ready to slam it at any given moment.

"Bonjour je m'appelle Y/n Y/l/n." She looks at the boys in the car and you sigh.

"You know English I can see it, and your TV is speaking English not French. We wanna help but we can't unless you help us, we wanna stop whatever is going on." Her mouth opens slightly and she nods quickly "Hurry inside now." You look back as the guys and beckon them.

Soon you were seated on a couch next to your husband, and next to Dean as Sam stood there awaiting to hear any further information.

"What happened was not natural, what killed those people-" "Were aliens?" Dean asks interrupting her "No, I only said that to seem crazy so they would let me go. It was something more." She looks down at the floor scared.

"What was it?" You ask kindly.

"Call me crazy, but it was a ghost! A dead person!" She looks up making you each look at one another.

"You guys think I'm crazy." She scoffs "No, we think you're onto something. But why are you scared?" Castiel asks.

"Because I think it's after me.. I kinda screamed and then took off before it could grab me." You each nod "Thanks for your time." You each stand and walk out of the house.

"It can't leave the lake, but if she seen it that means it is coming up out of the water." Dean points out.

"Great." You sigh "Pie, anyone?" You all raise an eyebrow and Dean shrugs with a sigh "I'm hungry!" He defends himself.