Chapter V | His Wings

You stood alone in a room, it was well lit with just two simple couches in the middle of the room. You walked over towards the couches and stood there, suddenly Lucifer was standing behind the couch on the left "You?" He questions seeming shocked that you were in the room with him.

"Ye-Yeah, I have some questions." You were slightly nervous you had no idea how this would go.

"Well then, sit down. Let's talk." You sat on the opposite couch of Lucifer as you looked at him "What's the truth with me, you, Cain and Crowley?" You ask making him sigh "So many stories told it's hard to know which one is the truth, but I can tell you the truth." Lucifer offers.

"Perfect, start talking." You reply with a 'duh' tone in your voice.

"When God had booted me out of heaven and ultimately sent me to hell, I got mad. I wanted something great, something to rub in his face so I decided to create a being. It was hard work, I couldn't do it alone so I reached out to Cain knowing he had the mark I was hoping he had the juice to help- and he did." Lucifer starts.

"What did you make?" He looks at you and motions towards you with his hand "You, obviously." He answers "What?" You ask in disbelief.

"I created you with the help of Cain, now this doesn't make us both the father of you. Because I'm your father, not Crowley. You still have all of my blood in you unlike Crowley had said." You shook your head.

"Impossible, that's wrong. What the hell am I?" Lucifer shrugs.

"My child, but don't worry or over think it." He replies "Why does Crowley claim me then?" Lucifer shrugs "Because I was locked away, and you were technically killed. Then Crowley did revive you, but he never turned you into his child or anything. He believed not telling you the truth was better." You scoff.

Suddenly you hissed in pain as 'five minutes' appeared on your arm craved into your skin before disappearing "Five minutes left, got any other questions?" You look up at Lucifer and shake your head.

"I'm really your child?" You ask.

"You are really the devils child, I may be a deceiving person but trust me. Ask the oldest angel in your free time if you're my child." He answers.

"That would be Metatron." And with that you were back in the motel room.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Cas asks as he practically sprang off of the bed and towards you examining you "Yes, Cas. I'm fine." You answer with a small smile looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Thena left just as you came back." Sam informs you making you nod "What happened?" Dean asks you look back at him and shrug "He was a total ass, he didn't wanna talk." You answer making them nod.

"Sounds like Lucifer, I'm just glad you're okay." Castiel hugs you tightly and you nod "Can we go home? I just wanna sleep." You ask pulling away from Cas and looking at the boys.

"Yeah, let's go." Dean agrees.

"What do you think they talked about?" Sam asks as he sat shot gun in his brothers car "Y/n said he didn't wanna talk." Dean answers focusing on the road, Cas sat in your driver's seat as you sat in the passengers seat sleeping.

"Dean, do you really believe that? She looked upset when she came back." Sam points out "So? She was face to face with Lucifer, the devil himself. And he didn't wanna talk to her or anything, she has a right to be upset." Dean shrugs.

"I think she got answers, she just doesn't wanna tell us." Sam sighs.

"Or she didn't. I'm not saying it's not a possibility that she did get answers but she would tell us Sammy." Sam sighed leaning back.

"No she wouldn't, not if it was bad news." Sam looks out the window as the conversation dies out.

Castiel had brought you back to the bunker, and inside in your own bed before he vanished to 'handle important business' leaving Dean and Sam to question their friend. Dean peaked in on you and watched as you tossed over and continued to peacefully sleep.

"Okay so Y/n is dead asleep- oh what the hell?" Dean groans seeing Crowley standing tall and proud "Lucifer is out and looking for me, to ruin me or whatever. Besides my daughter is here." Crowley smirks.

"Let's hope Lucifer gets you." Dean smiles kindly before dropping the smile and sitting down "Dean, hear him out he has news on the Darkness." Sam points out.

"On Amara." Crowley corrects Sam "She's out and about, and determined to destroy earth." Crowley shrugs "Well we already knew that." Dean sighs.

"But did you know she was God's sister? Did you know that she wants to kill everyone and everything?" Crowley asks.

"Yeah, kinda." Dean answers "Alright smartie, did you know about the Hands of God?" Dean looked up and raised his eyebrow.

"Hands of God?" He asked.