Chapter XXXVI | His Wings

You and Sam walked her in and sat her down at the map table making Mary look at you curiously "Where's Castiel?" You ask "He went to look for Kelly." Sam informs you making you nod.

"My name is Rebecca." The woman spoke making you stare down at her.

"And we care?" You question making her sigh and roll her eyes "I was only doing what I was ordered to do." She complains.

"Yeah well, we don't care." Sam sits down and you along with Mary follow suit.

"Dagon has Kelly." Castiel informs you guys as he walks into the bunker "A Prince of Hell has Kelly? Why?" You ask making Castiel shrug as he sits next to you "Lucifer has to have some kind of strings he is pulling to this correct?" Mary asks.

"Possibly, but he's in the cage which means no?" Sam questions "What would Dagon want with Kelly and this baby, nobody knows it is Lucifer's child but us." Dean walks in and sits down on the other side of you.

"Dean's right, nobody knows that this baby belongs to Lucifer but us. Lucifer has something to do with this but how?" You agree.

"Maybe he sent Dagon before we put him in the cage, he thought ahead of us. He knew we were working to put him in the cage so he sent Dagon to get Kelly and the baby." Mary thinks aloud "Yeah, that could be it." Sam nods agreeing with his mother.

"Now the plan is finding Dagon." You sit back and stare at the table conflicted.

"There's a spell you could use, it is a simple spell used for finding someone else." Rebecca the one who kidnapped Sam offers up.

"What is it?" Dean asks.

"It's complicated, all you have to do is get the three main herbs and I can do the rest." She answers making Dean look at Sam, Mary and you.

"Or you tell us what the spell is." Sam offers making her sigh "No." You roll your eyes and get up "Time to hit the books for this spell." Sam, Dean Mary and Cas all stand and walk over the the bookshelves grabbing any book to do with spells.

"We have to read all of these?" Mary asks making Sam nod "Until we find the spell we need." Sam shrugs.

"Give me a piece of paper, I will write it down for you. You Winchester's are complicated hunters." Dean shrugs "We just don't trust those who tried to kill us." He slides a piece of paper and a pen towards her and she glared around at all of you before starting to write on the piece of paper.

"I thought you're Lucifer's child? Shouldn't you be able to find them?" You crossed your arms as she slid the spell ingredients and the spell written on the piece of paper towards you all.

"Stop asking questions you won't get answers to." Mary speaks up visibly upset.

"Hmm." Is all Rebecca could say.

"So, is the spell legit?" Sam nodded to your question.

"Yeah, but get this- Lucifer created the spell a long time ago, eons ago." Sam looked up at everyone who couldn't believe the news they had just heard.

"Why would he have created a locator spell?" Dean asks crossing his arms, curious as to why the devil himself needed a locator spell.

"No one really knows why he created the spell, there were rumors but nothing with facts behind it." Sam answers with a shrug "Who cares, we need to find Kelly and the baby." You step in with Castiel right by your side.

"Okay, well there's one problem. I need a bit of your blood for it to find the baby." Sam points out "Why?" Sam nods to your question "You're related to the baby and to find the baby I need a relatives blood." Sam answers.

"Did Lucifer make a spell to find Y/n? He knew she had been revived in a way, he wanted to find his only child to brag to Chuck- uh God so he a made spell to find her." Dean thinks aloud "You're not to far off the path, squirrel." You each turn to see Crowley standing there.

"Do the damn spell already." Mary complains "Okay this baby is our family, who cares about Crowley being here. Do the spell." Mary explains.

Sam beckons for your hand and you lay in his hand allowing him to cut your hand and drop some of your blood into the bowl. He drops the different ingredients into the bowl before he starts repeating the spell.

You each stood around and watched as Sam carefully placed his hand in the bowl, your blood stuck to his hand as he removed his hand from the bowl and hovered it above the map. The blood dropped onto the map and it all flowed to the same spot on the map.

"Well at least we know she's in Kansas." Dean sighs.