Chapter XL | His Wings

"Y/n?" He questions with a small smile slowly walking towards you "I have been looking everywhere for you since I have been here, I used a tracking spell, a locator spell and an appearing spell which brought me here." He slowly walks over to you.

"And look it's really me." He pulled out a silver blade and cut his arm proving he wasn't a shape-shifter "Get in the car, we'll figure this out back at the bunker." You all three got in the car and head back to the bunker.

"Alaric Y/l/n? You're dead?" Mary stood up and stared at your father "He was, I don't know how he's here though." You shake your head and walk in alongside Dean.

"I don't know some kind of magic?" Sam offers staring at his computer screen barely paying attention.

"Amara, remember she said she was gonna give us what we wanted most. She gave me mom and she gave you you're dad." Dean suddenly thinks aloud.

"Makes sense, but mom was there when we were sent to the woods." Mary got a small smile as she heard you call her mom.

"Maybe Alaric was sent to another state?" Dean suggests.

"Try Nebraska, I have no idea why I was there but I was." You look at your dad and nod "You got her in Nebraska, remember? That's why you loved it there." Mary reminds Alaric.

"Wait, you're Alaric Y/l/n?" Sam asks looking at your father in amazement finally catching onto the situation.

"And you're little Samuel Winchester, I died before you were born, sport. How do you know me? John wasn't one to rattle the dead." Sam let out a breath of disbelief.

"You're like the greatest hunter, you killed everything with ease. You made other hunters want to be you, and you took out more monsters than anybody we know of." Sam gushes.

"You do your research, but sadly my friend killed me. All for the fact he thought I was better than him." You looked at your father.

"I thought it was a demon?" You question.

"No, I always killed them before they got near me. John warned me about him but he saved Y/n from getting hit by a car once at our old place, so I trusted him." Alaric nods.

"I never knew you, and I didn't make the connection that you were Y/n's father for the fact she thought you died from a demon." Sam looks at you and then Alaric "So, how have things changed here. Besides you and Dean going from itty bitty trouble makers to grown adults with little Samuel?" Your fathers asks.

"Yeah, you are gonna need to sit down for that fill in." Dean pats Alaric on the back as everyone sits down leaving him standing "That bad, huh?" He chuckles sitting down by you and Dean.

"Well where do we start?" Sam asks.

"We weren't always working together they invited to join them on a hunt a couple years back and we stuck together, we stopped the end of the world." You started.

"We met an Angel who's our best friend and Y/n?" Dean asks "And who is my husband." Alaric sat there and stared at you as if you had just told him you were God "What?" He asked.

"I married an Angel of the Lord, his name is Castiel." Alaric nods "Yeah I'm gonna need to meet this fellow, where is he heaven?" You look at Dean.

"Heaven is kind of broken, there were angels that had fallen, we had bad angels try to take over the world basically, Lucifer got out of the cage a couple times, leviathans were a scary thing-ohandiamLucifer'schild." You said the last part so fast you didn't think anyone understood you.

"Say what now?" Alaric questions seemingly upset "She's Lucifer's first born-"

"I know that, Crowley told me when he gave her to me." Alaric cuts Sam off but only looks at you "But no that monster is not your father, and neither is that two-faced wanna be King of Hell bastard Crowley. I am." Alaric protests.

"Yeah Lucifer made you, so what? I raised you and I cared and loved you as my own, it takes a hell of a lot to be a father than just blood. Neither of those two disgraces raised you and made you who you are today, I did. And I'll be damned if some half ass can take my title. You are my daughter and I am proud of you, I don't care what anyone says. Now if those two half asses who were nowhere in your life would like to talk about that they can kiss my hunters ass." Alaric sits up straight and nods his head.