Chapter XIX | His Wings

You, Sam, Michelangelo and Lucifer head towards the map room where Dean and Chuck sat "You got him." Dean announces as he notices you all walk in "Did you think we wouldn't?" Sam asks.

"After she realized something was up, I didn't think you would." Dean answers his voice was rough but sounded like honey at the same time.

"Lucifer?" Chuck asks standing up.

"Father." Lucifer spats looking at Chuck.

"Can we just get you two to be friendly so we can lock up Amara." You cross your arms and stare between the two "We could if he would apologize." Lucifer shrugs.

"Apologize for what? Doing what I had to?" Chuck asks confused.

"Of course you say you had to!" Lucifer complains.

"Hey Y/n agreed as well that I had to." Your eyes widen and your jaw drops slightly as everyone looks at you "It's a girl fight." Dean comments making you glare him he instantly stops laughing and gives a small wave.

"You agreed that he had the right to boot me out of Heaven and into Hell?" Lucifer asks "Well, yeah." You slowly nod.

"And here comes the drama." Sam mutters "Bye bye peanut gallery." Chuck had Sam, Dean and Michelangelo put in the kitchen before you three stood there in silence.

"Why did you agree with him?" Lucifer asks.

"Because, thinking about it yes you needed to be put in your place. You didn't wanna have humans around, and you hated us and your father didn't. In a way he had a right, I think he just wanted you to sit back and see how humans are and see if you could learn to love them like him." Chuck nods.

"Exactly." Chuck agrees "I'm sorry I just booted you out, I'm sorry I just left you." Chuck apologizes catching Lucifer's attention "I just thought I was doing what I was suppose to as a father, but I realize I wasn't doing what I was suppose. I should've talked to you." Chuck sums up.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear, thank you." Your eyes widened at the words that had left Lucifer's mouth "You just said thank you, are you sick?" Lucifer looks at you and purses his lips together letting out a sigh.

"Sometimes Lucifer can be nice, he just chooses not to." Chuck shrugs making you nod "Figured that." You comment walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey uh father and son are on good terms again." You inform them "So are we taking down Amara?" Dean asks.

"As soon as we get the demons, angels and witches." You look at Chuck and nod "The more the merrier." Sam comments.

"Is there something I don't know about?" Chuck asks making you all shake your head "No, not a thing." Dean answers "Come Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, we gotta get you home." Dean stands up and turns you around towards the exit.

"Sammy you stay here." Dean instructs "And don't break anything." He looks directly to Lucifer as he says that before you guys disappear outside.

"Are you going to tell God you're his granddaughter?" Michelangelo asks.

"No, not yet. We're working on that." Dean answers looking at you.

"And don't tell anyone, please." He nods "Thanks for everything, I guess when the time comes I'll see you guys again." Michelangelo climbs into the taxi and you stand there with Dean.

"Things are going to work out for us, you know this right? Me, you and Sam will be kicking ass in no time with Cas back." You look at Dean and shrug.

"I'm not worried about him." You turn and head back to the bunker "Alright then." Dean mutters walking to catch up to you.

You finally reach the bunker and glare at Dean "Next time we take the Impala." He chuckles "You made me carry you!" Dean points out "You offered!" You reply and he groans "Never again." You giggle and head towards your room.

"We need to talk Sam." Sam looks up and and nods as Lucifer and Chuck look up at the Winchester who had just walked in.

"What's up?" Sam asks once they reached the kitchen.

"Y/n said she wasn't worried about Cas, any ideas?" Sam stared at his brother in disbelief.

"No idea, why did she say that?" Dean shrugs.

"Beats me, but whatever it is she's upset with Cas. And I don't know how she'll handle him coming back." Dean sighs.