Chapter XLII | His Wings

"Her name is Kelly Kline and she is in fact pregnant with Lucifer's baby, we took her from a Prince of Hell named Dagon, now Castiel was afraid that Dagon would track Y/n so he took Kelly and ran." Sam sighs as you all sit at the table.

You, Mary, Sam and Dean had computers and Alaric sat there without one "What are those?" Alaric asks "Computers we can use them to check street cameras, police reports, missing reports anything we need for a hunt." Dean answers.

"Well where's this Angel? He's Y/n's husband why would he just leave her?" He asks.

"He knew how important keeping this baby away from Dagon was to Y/n." Alaric shakes his head.

"That is one hell of a lame ass excuse." Alaric sits back "But do your thing and find these two." Alaric sits back and closes his eyes.

"Got something." Dean writes an address down on a piece of paper and you all rush to the cars "What happened to the truck?" Alaric asks.  

"Me and Dean were suppose to die to save the world but we didn't and Crowley blew my truck up in a fit of rage thinking I was dead, but I still have all of your weapons." He nods "But you got Grey so we're good." He slides into the passenger seat and you drive out of the bunker's garage.

You drove for a whole day trying to get there in time and you did successfully.

"Dean? Y/n?" Castiel walked out of the house as the group of five you had become walked towards the house "You took Kelly and the baby?" Dean asks making Castiel look down.

"Who cares we need to ward this place and fast." You froze "Y/n?" Alaric questions.

"I can't enter, the wardings with kill humans if I go in there." Alaric stopped "Alright you guys head inside, we're gonna stay out here and fight whatever tries to get this baby." Alaric stood by your side and you nod.

"I have no idea what being Lucifer's daughter does to you now, but I trust you and I know you will do your best." You smile.

"I do a hell of a lot of weird stuff." You inform him.

You stood outside for maybe 10 minutes max when she appeared "Hello you, what a liar you are." Dagon comments.

A gun goes off and there stood Alaric at your side looking mad "Call my daughter a liar, go to hell where you belong." Alaric shot her again and she held the wound "A Prince of Hell can feel pain and I'll ensure you'll feel it." He adds another bullet in her and she glares at him.

"I don't care for you." Dagon walked towards you and Alaric shrugged "Fine deal with her then. She'll kill you." You stopped for a split second.

"Lucifer?" You whisper in a question as you look back at Alaric and take off running for the back with him following "Is this part of the plan?" Alaric asks when you stop and watch Mary and Lucifer fall into a glowing slit in the air before it disappears.

"What just-" You cut yourself off as you felt unbearable pain "Y/n!" Sam and Dean turn to see Dagon practically trying to kill you "Damn it!" You looked up at them your eyes glowing a reddish-golden color as you turned around and watched her burn.

"You can do that?" Alaric asks making you slowly turn around your natural eye color returning.

"I guess so." You shrug.

"Wait a minute- that's not." You point to the body on the ground and Dean looks down "Y/n." Dean grabbed you as you nearly ran towards Castiel's body "He's gone, Y/n.. I'm sorry." Dean's voice lightly cracked as you just let Dean keep you standing.

"Lucifer reached through the portal and stabbed him with an angel blade." Sam quietly tells you "He's dead when he returns because we all know he will." You watched Sam head inside the house and a few minutes later Dean passed you over to Alaric to check on Sam.

"Something doesn't feel right." You headed inside the house followed by Alaric "Dean? Sam?" You ask loudly "Don't come up here!" Dean calls back.

"Stay here." You rushed upstairs and stopped as Dean pulled his gun on a figure with glowing orange-golden colored eyes.

"No!" You yell raising your hand and throwing Dean's gun out of his hands the bullets flying out of the gun and landing on the floor scattered out.

Dean looked at you as did the figure with glowing eyes.