Chapter VIII | His Wings

The Winchesters looked over at you, you were mixed emotions now. You were pissed, confused, scared and upset "What was that?" Sam asks as he straightens up alongside Dean "I don't know." You answer as Dean looks around "Well nothing else is here, and no one showed up. Could it have been the lights?" Dean offers.

"Maybe." You shrug.

"It was you." Sam points to you making you look over at him "What?" You ask in disbelief "You get mad and snap at Dean and the lights blow at the same time, that's not normal or a coincidence." Sam explains.

"Impossible, how could she have done that?" Dean asks.

"I don't know, Y/n?" You swallow hard "I think we need to talk." You admit looking at both brothers "What kind of deal did you do?" Dean asks quickly making you chuckle "I didn't make a deal, and I'm not being possessed." You answer.

"Okay, then how did you do that? And why is it just now popping up?" Sam asks as you all sit at the table.

"When I had my meeting with Lucifer, I lied when I said he didn't wanna talk. The truth is I didn't wanna admit to what he had told me." You start making the boys nod and give you their full attention.

"Lucifer told me what really happened to me, when God had booted him out of Heaven and sent him to Hell he had gotten really mad and wanted something to flaunt to him. So, Lucifer had called out to Cain and had gotten his help in creating a child- me." You pause again seeing where the boys stood with this new information.

"Wait, that means you would be nearly as old as Lucifer." Sam points out making you nod.

"I died, Crowley did revive me on my birthday but that's when he had found me in Hell I guess." You shrug "So you're Lucifer's kid?" Dean asks making you nod.

"Look I know I should've told you guys, but I thought it was pointless I didn't think I could blow lights out when I got mad. And everyone was claiming me so what would it matter to figure out who was really my father?" Sam looks up with a smile of disbelief.

"What?" You ask.

"This means your God's granddaughter."

Lucifer returned to Hell and walked over to Crowley's cage "Come on out, puppy. It's time we have a talk." Lucifer smirks as Crowley crawls out of the hole and stares at Lucifer "You remember your precious daughter, Y/n?" Crowley sits on the floor staring at Lucifer "Or should I say my precious daughter, who you- just like Hell tried to take from me." Lucifer grins.

"Needless to say, she knows you lied to her. She knows that she's my daughter not yours." Crowley swallowed hard as he stared at the devil himself.

"Are you bat crazy? Do you have any idea what will happen to her?!" Crowley questions angrily "Yes, she'll realize her full potential." Lucifer grins.

"She'll hate herself, and you even more." Crowley mutters looking down.

"Oh, bad puppy. You're speaking out of line." Lucifer glares down at Crowley who backed down.

You were busy helping Dean replace the lights that had blown out as Sam looked into any information as to what had happened with you. The lights blowing was completely unnatural you've been pissed before and never have you ever broke anything or done damage with an unseen force.

"Dean can you help me? This light is way to high." Dean looks at you and nods "Yeah, one second." He draws out as he finished a light he was working on.

He walks over and looks up at the light before nodding "Alright, we just need a ladder." You both looked at one another and smiled wickedly "Sam!" You both yelled together scaring Sam half to death.

"Yes?" He asks as he frantically walks into the room "We need you to help us fix this light." You point up and he looks at the light shrugging "Why didn't you get a ladder?" He asks.

"We did." Dean answers.

"Why do you think we called for you?" You add making him look between the both of you and scoff "Yeah I get it, I'm tall." Sam chuckles taking the light from you and reaching up fixing the light.

"Did you find anything?" Dean asks making Sam sigh.

"Maybe, ever heard of the 'Hypersensitive Child'?" Sam asks.

"No." You and Dean answer together.