Chapter XIVI | His Wings

"Can we go someplace more private, to talk?" Chuck asks "Yeah." Sam nods and soon you were all in Dean's Impala headed back to the bunker, at a dangerous speed. You each stepped out of the car and head inside of the bunker.

"So, Chuck. What's up?" Sam asks as you each sit in different places of the map room.

"He's God, Sammy." Dean speaks up "Correct but I prefer Chuck." Sam looks over at Chuck and nods "Are you here to help us with Amara?" Chuck nods "I want to, I really do. I guess I should explain myself." Chuck sighs.

You look at Dean who stared at the ground "Yeah you should." You finally speak making Chuck look over at you and nod.

Chuck went into what he's being doing, and talking about Amara "Lucifer said he locked her away?" Sam asks making Chuck shrug "He helped, and he weakened her immensely but he did need help locking her away." Chuck answers.

"How did he weaken her?" You ask curiously.

"I don't know, that kind of power- strength has never been seen from Lucifer before." Chuck answers honestly making you nod "Why? Is something troubling you?" Sam and Dean looked at you as you shrugged.

"Just curious, wondering if he can do it again." You lie making Chuck nod and chuckle "I doubt he could." He answers.

"Look we want to lock her away, for good this time. How do we do that?" Sam asks.

"I don't have that in mind, I figured I could just give myself up and let her get her revenge." Chuck shrugs.

"What?" Dean asks "You're going to let her kill you?" He asks again.

"Yes, I sacrifice myself for you guys." Chuck replies with a nod.

"No offense chuckles, but that's stupid. We can just lock her away or kill her." Dean protests "She's my sister, I don't want to kill her I just want to make things right." You look up and shake your head "Then talk it out, there is nothing good that will be coming from this." You speak up.

"Something isn't right with you, Y/n. I know all of my hunters and humans and something is wrong with you, you're not yourself." Chuck sighs making you shrug.

"Amara is out, and the only person who can help lock her away is trying to get himself killed." You reply "Come to me when you have a better plan, because right now Chuck your son is in my husband and your sister is trying to destroy this world. This is weak." You stand up and head towards your room shaking your head.

"Oh." Is all Chuck could get out.

"She's just having a hard time with all of this right now, Chuck." Chuck looks at Sam "I knew she married one of my angels, Castiel, to be exact but I didn't think anything of it. I didn't know Lucifer was in Castiel." Chuck speaks quietly bitting on his bottom lip.

"She's upset Chuck, you gotta give us something. Anything to help." Dean pleads making Chuck shrug as he sits in a chair.

"I don't know what to tell you guys, I've lived my life and I made earth and all of you. What more can I do?" Chuck explains with a long sigh.

"Give us something to defeat Amara, no matter what it is we will try it." Sam crosses his arms as he awaits Chuck's answer "Maybe there is something." Chuck thinks aloud staring at the Winchester brothers.

"Okay, what is it?" Dean asks sitting forward and awaiting the information from God himself "It wouldn't work, we don't have what we need. We don't have the originals." Chuck shakes his head.

"The originals?" Sam asks curiously glancing towards Dean who shrugged before looking back at Chuck.

"Yeah the originals, you know the original line up." Chuck suggests "That's something for Castiel, or Y/n." Dean points out.

"So you guys don't know what the original line up is?" Chuck questions.

"I've heard it, and I know a bit about it but may I ask what it has to do with this?" Sam asks.

"We need the original line, the ones who helped lock Amara up in the beginning." Chuck clarifies.

His Wings | Castiel X Reader | Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें