Chapter IV | His Wings

You looked down at your phone seeing the time was 12.34 am now, you looked up at the sky and shook your head "This is gonna be a long night." Dean sighs looking at the water "Morning, a long morning." You correct him, he looks over at you as you stare at the water.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking away from you.

"Nothing." You answer back quickly without even thinking of an answer "Bull, something is up. What is it?" He asks again.

"Something just doesn't feel right." You answer finally making Dean nod "Can we just keep that between us? I'm fine in other words." Dean looks at you and nods again "We use to always keep secrets for one another when we were kids, what's different now?" He reminds you.

"Those secrets were more of you breaking something and me not telling, or me shooting at you by accident and you not telling." He grins and nods "Those were some pretty badass days." He chuckles as you smile and nod.

"You got that right." You look out towards the water and pray that things go as planned this morning, but you just never know.

Soon it was 4.30 am and the sun was just starting to come up, you and Dean jump up to your feet and look at one another "Let's go kill this thing." You grab his arm and he looks back at you.

"Together?" You ask he smiles.

"Yes baby sister, together." You smack his arm and glare at him "I'm not Dean if I don't make a joke before we might die." You roll your eyes and you both head into the water stopping when your both waist deep.

Suddenly you were yanked under and Dean followed you grabbing ahold of you, the original plan was for Dean to get yanked under- but when do monsters ever follow plans? Dean allows you to grip onto the Ashray before he starts to work on pulling you both to shore.

It was no easy task, the Ashray was a fighter. It was fighting with everything in it to stay away from shore, and frankly you were close to losing oxygen. The burning sensation filled your lungs as you stayed latched onto the creature, you were about to release it when Dean got your head above water.

You gasp for air as your fingers grip the water like creature harder "Go! Hurry!" You gasp out as Dean starts pulling on you harder pulling you and the Ashray out of the water and onto the surface.

You both sat there in pure shock as the Ashray laid on the ground, it was purely translucent you could see the ground below it- you could see right through it. You panicked and latched onto it again as it started for the water "The sun!" Dean praises.

The sun had peaked over the trees and hit the Ashray, you released your fists as it turned to nothing but water once the sun had hit it "So that's how it dies?" Dean asks nodding.

"Help me up!" You complain reaching up and grabbing onto his hand allowing him to pull you up.

You stood next to him and stared at the water one last time "Let's get back to Sam and Cas." Dean suggests as you both turn and walk back towards your truck, that Dean had kindly fixed for you.

You make it back to the motel and walk inside expecting to just see Sam and Castiel waiting for you guys "Hello, Y/n." You look at Thena and stop "What are you doing here?" You ask.

"I'm here to pay my debt and get it over with, are you ready?" You froze as Dean stepped inside next to you "She's not doing anything until you tell us who you are." Dean demands.

"That's Y/n's choice, not yours." Thena calmly states.

"Dean it's fine, she doesn't mean any harm." Sam speaks up.

"What are you offering?" You ask.

"The answers to your questions. You'll be locked in a room with Lucifer himself, and you'll get only thirty minutes I'll tell you when time is at five minutes." Thena explains.

"Absolutely not!"

"Hell no."

"Not my wife." Each man in the room defends "Thirty minutes only." Thena had snapped her fingers and you were gone.

"Bring her back, you crazy witch!" Dean commands "She wanted this, when we made our deal she told me she wanted answers and that no matter what to send her there with him. She knows he is no good, he is pure evil but she wants to know the truth. Respect that." Thena protests.

"You better hope she comes back." Castiel looked at the witch as he sat down, he had a pout on his face as his blue eyes glared at the floor.

"You really are a baby in a trench coat," Cas looked up at Thena who smiled "Y/n told me about that." She winks.