Chapter XIVIII | His Wings

You and Chuck stayed at the bunker, it wasn't awkward rather it was informational- you didn't know that God loved to talk and give basic history lessons. You sit at the table listening to him rant on about how the walls of Jericho collapsed 'it was like nothing he has ever seen before' according to him. He seemed so interested in everything though- including his cute cat blog that he just had to show you.

You still couldn't believe he had no idea you were Lucifer's child, but it made sense you did die so maybe you had died before Lucifer could even brag about you. Chuck looked at you and cocked his head to the side "What are you reading? You look so interested." You look up and shrug "Some Men of Letters stuff." You show him and he reads through it.

"They predicted the end of the world?" Chuck asks you shrug.

"They tried to according to them the world should've ended about 12 years ago." Chuck laughs "I wonder why you humans do that, try and predict the end of the world." You shrug "If you ask me I think it's attention seekers that do it." You reply.

Chuck nods "We have another Prophet." Sam announces making you and Chuck jump "Another one?" You ask making him nod as Dean and an older male walk into the room.

"Meet uh.." Dean points to the guy "Michelangelo." You raise your eyebrows "That's unforgettable." You comment.

"Michelangelo, I remember you. How's your cat?" Chuck greets standing up.

"Do I know you?" Michelangelo asks "He's God. Tone it down on the God stuff, maybe?" Chuck nods "Right, sorry." Michelangelo stares at Chuck in disbelief.

"You're God?" You look at Dean then Sam and the brothers shrug "Yes." You answer "He is can we shut down this whole God talk? We have to find Lucifer and then shut down Amara." You focus back on your intentions.

"Ri-right." Chuck points to you "Well we have to find Amara, any ideas how?" Dean asks "She's warded off from me." You look at Michelangelo and shrug "But not you, correct?" You ask.

"I suppose not, I mean I can feel her when she's close." He answers.

"Can you try and connect to her and find her?" Sam asks.

"Maybe." He shrugs.

"First we need a plan, we need to distract her." Chuck looks at you and nods "How?" Chuck asks "With me, she wants to talk anyways. I can just meet up with her and you guys run in and grab Lucifer." Dean instructs.

You, Sam and Michelangelo rode in the Impala towards where Amara was holding Lucifer "We don't have long I don't think, she'll know something is up right?" You ask making Sam shrug "Maybe he can use his charm?" Sam lightly teases making you roll your eyes.

"If he has any left." The Impala's tires screech as you pull up to the entrance of the building "Let's get in and get out." Sam instructs.

You each rush in and Lucifer looks up "It's search and rescue." Lucifer chuckles "Oh shut up, we're here to help." You all turn and watch Metatron rush down towards the locks.

"I worked hard to find you guys, and I can break this lock." He nods quickly reading through the words "Okay, um and uh.." He mutters things under his breath when the locks break and Lucifer falls.

You and Sam rush over and help him up "Go! I'll distract her, besides I'm no longer of use. But you are." Metatron nods to you "You know?" He nods "Knew all long, after I killed you. Go save the world!" You and Sam help Lucifer into the car before sliding in.

Michelangelo sat in the front as you sat in the back with Lucifer, you and Sam thought that'd be best afraid Lucifer would scare the poor man. Sam speeds off and down the road before he slams on the breaks as Amara appears in front of you guys "Reverse Sam!" He tries hard but the car won't go anywhere.

You glare at Amara and focus on her "Ah!" She yells out as her grip loosens and the car speeds backwards "Keep your hold on her!" Sam instructs "Hurry!" You mutter loudly holding onto her tightly.

Suddenly the Impala falls into the garage of the bunker and you relax letting out a breath of relief.

"You did it." Sam speaks in disbelief.