Chapter IX | His Wings

"What is a 'Hypersensitive Child', Sam?" Dean asks "I think it's what Y/n is, it is an old rumor- legend almost. I couldn't find it on the internet I had to enter the Men of Letters archives." Sam explains "Okay, what did you find out?" You ask and Sam shrugs "A lot, and nothing at the same time, follow me." You followed him into the study past the map table and watch as he sits down.

You and Dean take a seat next to one another facing Sam awaiting any information on what could possibly be about you "Now it says that the child is the child or an archangel or a God, now Lucifer isn't a God so that means we are dealing with an archangel." Sam starts.

"Okay so, the Hypersensitive Child is a human who will never be supernatural in the duration of their lifetime, only in the afterlife." You nod.

"I was a demon when I died, when Metatron killed us." You point out making the boys nod "You and Dean, the Mark of Cain making Dean a demon." Sam explains.

"You are stronger than anything else on this planet, no demon or witch can compare to you. And the only reason it has possibly surfaced is because of the Darkness." Sam sighs "Wait so the Darkness coming out brought out whatever the hell it is that's in me?" Sam nods.

"It's like an affect, she was locked away and so was your 'powers' I guess is what we call them. If it wasn't the Darkness it was Lucifer coming out of the cage this last time." Sam shrugs.

"It has to be Lucifer being brought out of the cage not the Darkness. He made me it only makes sense if he can hold onto my 'powers' or whatever, so if we lock him up they get locked up to." You shrug.

"You're partially correct." Lucifer stood in the doorway leaned against the door frame "Well why don't you explain it, jack ass." You cross your arms staring at Lucifer.

"Are you mad because I've taken over your beloved angel husband?" Lucifer teases.

"Explain what is going on, or go to Hell." Dean snaps.

"Rude. But fine, here's the full story with what happened with you." Lucifer winks walking over and sitting next to Sam in front of you.

"I held onto your Lucifer side as I like to call it, when you died I was mad so I took them and discarded your baby body in Hell. Now it's Hell and you didn't decompose as Sammy thought at first, you were a Hell being its what you're called too. Crowley had found you and revived you then sent you off to be raised with human hunters." Lucifer pauses he noticed he had totally captured all of your guys' attention.

"When I was released this last time I was too weak so your Lucifer side left me and went directly to you, Cain knew it would happen too he begged me to hide the side after your death so if I was ever released it wouldn't reach you. Now locking me away in the cage again means your Lucifer side stays up here- in you." Lucifer finishes.

"What why?" You ask.

"It attaches to your soul, it's apart of you that was never supposed to be removed." He answers.

"Wait if she's so strong, could she take on Amara?" Dean asks Lucifer looks at Dean then towards you.

"With God she could, along with me. But alone, yes she could take down Amara. I used her Lucifer side that I was holding onto before she was born on Auntie-Amara and it was enough without me." Lucifer answers truthfully.

"Perfect, she can take on Amara. We just solved our problem." Dean nods.

"No we didn't, I broke lights today. She's been out for a minute now Dean, and so has Lucifer. I'm useless right now, I have no idea how to do anything." You remind him.

"Hey Y/n, can we talk?" Lucifer asks making you nod "I guess."

"What do you think they're talking about?" Sam asks in a whisper as you and Lucifer stood by the entrance door of the bunker.

"I don't know, but it's probably not good." Dean answers in a quiet whisper.

"What if he wants her to go to Hell with him?" Sam asks.

"She wouldn't do it, she's way smarter than that. Besides she hates Lucifer and Crowley more than anything." Dean whispers.

"And I love you boys." You comment walking over and sitting down.

"Did you hear all of that?" Dean asks with a smile.

"Nope." You answer truthfully sitting next to him again.

"What was that about?" Sam asks.