Chapter XI | His Wings

You sat in your truck driving down the road in front of the sleek black 1967 Chevy Impala. You and Dean had made a bet on whose vehicle was faster and you won, so now you had two hundred dollars and you were driving in front of Dean for the first time ever. Your phone started ringing and you rummaged around looking for it "Hello?" You answer.

"What? Slow down, Lucifer." You sigh and hang up on the archangel focusing back on the road, you knew you had lied yet again to the Winchesters about what you and Lucifer had talked about but how could you ever explain what you heard? It broke your heart and you didn't know how to tell the boys.

Three hours later: In Mississippi

You sat in your truck as Dean and Sam paid for the room, you stared ahead of you looking at the peeling paint on the building. You jumped and stared over at a bloody young woman who had hit your window hard "Hey, are you okay?" You ask getting out of your car "No, these things they came after me. I got away, help me please!" She begs crying hard.

"Okay, look my friends are inside let me go get them." She stopped crying and stared at you "I just want you." She turned you towards your truck and slammed your head into it, knocking you unconscious.

Dean and Sam walked outside to see you nowhere in sight "Y/n?" Dean asks loudly looking around "Call her." Sam encourages "Yeah, that's not gonna work." Dean sighs looking at the blood on your window and your phone sitting inside your truck in the passenger seat.

"She was taken?" Sam asks making Dean shrug "By who?" Dean asks.

"Where is Y/n?" Lucifer asks making the brothers jump.

"You didn't take her?" Dean asks "No, obviously not." Lucifer answers "That's a shocker." Dean comments.

"Stop, look maybe he could help us find her." Sam offers "I called her about Amara and she hung up, I thought it was rude so I was waiting for you guys to get here. I didn't know she was taken." Lucifer shrugs.

"And a little hint Castiel is very worried up here." Lucifer grins as he taps his temple with his index finger.

"I can see why Y/n hates you." Dean's voice was rough and was filled with concern throwing Lucifer off "Let's find her, then we fight one another." Sam sighs realizing they were getting nowhere.

The two hunters accompanied by the devil himself enter the motel room and set up to look for you "Can't you just, I don't know, zap us to where she is?" Dean looks up from his computer towards the archangel who sat on a bed doing nothing.

"No I can't, she's off the radar. Probably unconscious or sedated, when you're off the radar it's impossible to find you." Lucifer explains.

"Seriously?" Sam asks "Yes 'seriously', I don't make the rules I just break them." Lucifer shrugs as the brothers look at one another and then back to their computers.

"If you're lying and she dies-"

"What will you do Dean?" Lucifer asks.

"Put your ass back in that cage one way or another, you better help us find her. She's your daughter!" Dean snaps.

"And you think I magically care?! I'm the devil! I made 'not caring' a thing I perfected it, besides I haven't been around the spawn since it died." Lucifer replies.

"It's not an 'it' or a 'spawn' you jack ass, it's Y/n your daughter." Sam protests "Are we going to fight about my kid or find my kid?" Lucifer groans rolling his eyes.

"It should've been Crowley who was her father." Sam mutters.

"What did you just say to me?" Lucifer asks getting pissed by the second.

"It should've been Crowley who was her father is what he said. Because at least when she was missing or hurt he cared, not you- no, no no you're her actual father and you don't give a damn that she's probably hurt or dying! You only care about yourself, she had more of a father with Crowley then you!" Dean stands up looking at Lucifer.

"You'll regret that, Winchester." Lucifer threatens.

"Bite. Me. Lucifer."