Chapter XXXIII | His Wings

Days had flown by, each day a man would come in and ask you the same question "Tell us what you want with the president, why do you want him dead?" And you never said a word to him.

Castiel and Mary were stuck at the bunker taking care of Kelly "Where is Y/n? When is she coming back?" Kelly asked scared "We don't know Kelly." Mary watched as Castiel disappeared down the hallway with his head hanging.

"Y/n is his wife, I never thought in my whole line of work that I would ever hear of angels or a human marrying an angel." Mary smiles lightly.

"Is Y/n even human?" Kelly asks.

"Yes she is human, she just has abilities that we don't have because of Lucifer being her father." Mary answers not truly knowing if you were human or not.

Bobby appeared in front of you and you looked at the reaper "What? You can't reap me." She chuckles "No of course I can't, but Dean wants you to make a deal with me. You die for a short minute and then come back to life and leave this hell hole." She offers.

"Why would you help us?" She sighs "Because Lucifer's child needs to be aborted out of the mother and who best to do it than you." She smiles.

"Whatever there's another reason what is it?" She sighs.

"I get one of you at midnight." She finally answers.

"Fine, let's go." You nod.

You woke up on a metal examination table alongside Dean and Sam "Let's go now." Dean got off the table followed by you and Sam before the medical examiner walked in.

"You guys were dead." He fell over unconscious and you shrugged "Shall we continue?" You ask making the brothers nod and head out of the containment facility.

You ran into the woods and walked around for hours on foot you heard the officer members with hunting dogs behind you guys "Dammit, okay follow me." Dean continued on foot forwards and you and Sam merely just followed.

"God damn it!" Your foot had twisted under you in a hole as you were walking and you heard a very loud clear pop come from it.

"Come  here." Dean had you get on his back as he carried you through the woods "Dean there." You pointed out a little cabin that had no lights on, he smiled as he walked towards the cabin and could finally set you down.

"Okay let's load up and I'm going to go outside and set these 2 bear traps." Dean went outside and you looked at Sam.

"We'll get out of here okay? I promise." Sam hands you a gun that was in a case and you nod.

"Let's just pray they don't attack the crippled." Dean nods to your foot and you smile "Jack ass." He chuckles and grabs a gun for himself "It's Dean's great ass." He winks and heads outside to find a hiding spot.

You hid yourself in a dark corner as Sam hid under the trap door leading to a small cellar area. Soon members had started rolling in and you three took them out with mad skills, you and Sam headed outside where Dean had yet again put you on his back.

"We're not the ones to mess with." Dean grabs the phone off the leader who got stuck in bear trap before heading off towards what he hoped was the road.

You had fallen asleep on Dean's shoulder as he carried you to the road, he held the phone out and got a signal "Call mom." He instructs as he hands the phone over to Sam.

In 45 minutes Mary's car had pulled up to you guys, Castiel hopped out and looked at you as Dean supported you to stand "I got her." Castiel helped you over to Mary's car and inside of it where you saw Kelly.

"You're okay, thank God!" Kelly breathed out "She has an attachment to you." Castiel whispers making you nod.

"I just broke my foot, that's all." She nods and sits back more relaxed now, Sam and Dean got in the car and they both looked dirty.

"Can we go home now?" You ask Dean looks back at you and smiles "Once I get my bacon burger." You groan "You're fat enough." You comment.

"Y/n, he carried you when you hurt your ankle." You look at Sam "Shut up!" You complain with a playing tone in your voice.

"Hey, I will turn this car around and make you guys walk home." Mary threatens.