Chapter XII | His Wings

Dean turned on his heel and headed towards his car "Dean!" Sam called out exiting the motel room and following after his brother "Dean, where are you going?" Sam asks making his brother turn around "To the nest, Sam. Hell it could've been the vampires and we were wasting time on him!" Dean answers loudly as Lucifer walks out.

"De-Dean, look!" Sam turned his brother around pointing down to the mud where there were drag marks "They dragged her away?" Lucifer asks.

"Let's find out." Dean mutters grabbing a machete and shoving one to Sam "What do I do?" The brothers look at the archangel and raise their eyebrows.

"Do something Lucifer like." Sam shrugs as the brothers turn around and head straight for the wooded area.

They look down following the drag marks listening to Lucifer quietly rant about walking through the mud, he was rather really annoying and not shutting up anytime soon.

You raise your head up off your shoulder and look around "You know, Anastasia told us she brought us a snack not a whole meal." A dark skinned male speaks with a mischievous grin making you look at him and chuckle.

"Of course I'm a whole meal, have you seen me?" You smirk making him shrug.

"Besides your looks, I think you'll taste good." You laugh "I'll kill you before I let you sink your teeth into me." You mutter your head was feeling awfully fuzzy.

"You'll never be able to make it out of those chains." He grabs your jaw forcing you to look up at him, he leans in closer and you spit straight at him before smirking.

"You stupid bitch!" He snaps retracting back before punching you in the face.

"You stupid prick." You retort making him growl.

He grabs your throat and starts squeezing, you were losing air. Sudden heat had rushed to your face and you knew he was suffocating you and you knew you wouldn't make out of here if the boys didn't find you in time "Go to Hell." You manage out.

"I can help him get there." The vampire releases you and turns around before his head is sliced off clean "Dean?" He looks at you and rushes over removing the chains.

"Let's go, come on we gotta get you out of here." Dean mutters you gasp and grab the machete shoving Dean to the ground and slicing a vamps head off "Alright thanks, come on." Dean grabs you up and starts for the entrance.

Sam was fighting off vampires and you looked at him "We can't leave him." You look at Dean and he nods "Stay here and don't do anything crazy." Dean whispers as he heads over to help his brother.

"I got her, we just need to finish this up." Dean tells his brother as they work together to cut heads off of vampires. You kept yourself against the wall watching Sam and Dean fight vampires.

"Hey! Get your cracker ass hands off me!" Dean and Sam look over to you watching you struggle with a vampire "Help her I got these." Sam assures Dean.

Dean rushes over to you pulling you away from the vampire before cutting its head off "You okay?" You nod as Sam walks over once he killed the last vamp.

"Um.. Someone else is here Y/n." Sam whispers making you look at him.

"Who?" You ask.

"Your favorite archangel, of course." Lucifer announces as he steps into the house, you turn around and stare at him "Yeah, I'm leaving." You push past him and start walking straight before making a left, following Sam and Dean's shoe prints- including Lucifer's.

You make it back to the motel parking lot with Sam, Dean and Lucifer right behind you "Can you slow down?" Sam asks you just ignored his question and went into the motel.

"Why don't you let Castiel talk to her?" Sam asks Lucifer sucks in a breath and shrugs.

"She doesn't want to, and besides that means letting him surface." Lucifer answers.

"Then we'll talk to her." Dean stops his brother.

"I will talk to her." Dean corrects.