Chapter XXVII | His Wings

"Well who is it?" You ask "It's some Charles dude." Dean speaks with slight disgust and curiosity "Where is he?" Dean turns the laptop around and you sigh "A car shop?" You question he shrugs "Let's go, we have to get Sammy back." Mary stands up and you follow suit making Cas stand as well- he didn't wanna lose your hand.

"Alright, we'll take my car." You stop Dean "We can't if we get Sam then we all won't fit." You remind him "I'll take my truck." Cas looks down at him and you raise an eyebrow.

"What?" You ask.

"It was destroyed." You release Castiel's hand and head straight for the area your truck was parked- the garage.

"What the hell?!" You yell as you notice your truck was completely destroyed.

"Crowley had a fit after we thought you died." Castiel answers quietly.

"And my defense against the supernatural? My guns, and knives and all that jazz?!" Cas points to the massive bag on the floor "I removed them before he could do anything to them." You sigh.

"What the hell am I suppose to drive then?" You ask clearly upset.

"I have an idea, your father was a cautious man, I remember him telling me about the '69 he had stored in a Men of Letters bunker. I never seen the bunker until now, but I bet I can tell you which one it is." Mary smiles.

"He had another car?" You ask in disbelief.

"He had it made for you, he thought he would be around when you became a hunter." Mary answers "Where is it, mom?" Dean asks.

Mary walks around the different cars and stops in front of one covered with a tarp, she looks back at you guys before peaking under the tarp and smiling. Mary yanks the tarp off and you stare at the charcoal gray vehicle.

"Seriously? A 1969 mustang?!" Dean marvels at the vehicle as he walks close to it "This baby was my dream car!" Dean looks back at you and you smile.

"And now it's my car." He pouts towards you and looks back at the vehicle.

"Thank you Mary." She smiles towards you and shrugs.

"Let's get packing this baby." Dean grins and you laugh.

You and Dean started packing the trunk where you could hide weapons when Castiel jumps and the seats in the car fold down and make room for more weapons "I told you he had it made for you." Mary chuckles as you and Dean get wide eyed.

"This car is badass!" Dean praises excitedly grinning at the car.

"And this is my car?" You ask in disbelief Mary nods.

"Your father always tried to look after you in the best way possible." Mary reminds you "Alright well let's go get Sam." You smile sliding into the driver's side once you had locked the seats back down.

Castiel got in next to you and you smiled towards him as you started the car up "I have to agree with what Dean said, this car is badass." Castiel agrees smiling at how happy you seemed.

"Damn right!" You agreed excitedly, you pull up to where Charles works and step out of your car.

"Where's my brother? Who took him?" Dean asks as Charles turns around.

"I don't know." Dean pulls his gun out and the guy swallows hard.

"I don't know I swear!" You look at Castiel as he grips your hand hard "Hurt him." You tell your little angel who simply walks over and nails the guys face into his shoulder.

"Whoa! Ow! Okay she had me take him to a vet!" You look at Dean who nodded.

"Give me the address!" Dean demands the guy scribbles it down onto a piece of paper and Castiel walks over to your side.

"Did it hurt?" You ask walking back to your car "A bit, yes. But I'll be fine." You look over at him and lean up kissing him on the cheek "Oh I know." He smiles as you both slide into your car and follow behind Dean.

You make it to the vet and walk up behind the owner of the shop, he freezes once he feels Dean's gun on the back of his neck, he quickly listens to Dean's quiet command of "Go inside, now."

"What is this about?" The owner asks.

"The blond bitch who took my brother." Dean answers roughly.

"Where is he?" Mary asks he shrugs.

"I don't know." Dean points his gun at the guy who stares at you.

"I'm not helping you." You shrug he looks at Dean and shrugs "I am telling you I don't know, I swear. She only brought him here to patch up a bullet wound." He pleads.

"Castiel, hurt him." Mary commands Cas kisses your temple before walking towards the man.

"Wait! I have her number!"