Chapter XXIII | His Wings

The next morning you walk out if your bedroom and head over to the others sitting down next to Dean "So, since the sun is dying out we are going to attempt to kill Amara since Chuck is dying." Sam explains filling you in on the details making you nod.

"This has nothing to do with me again does it?" Sam looks at Dean "He is gonna have a bomb in him that will kill Amara, you just need to stop her from trying to kill him or defuse the bomb." You nod.

"Perfect, she already hates me. Why not go test my luck with her." You comment.

"She shouldn't hurt you." Chuck speaks up.

"I stopped her from killing you, I'm Lucifer's kid I highly doubt she likes me." Chuck nods "Yeah, that's true." He agrees.

"We understand, what we're doing right?" Sam asks making everyone nod.

"You wanna go to Waverley Hills with us to get some souls?" You look up at Dean and smile "Oh hell yeah!" You answer excitedly.

"You must love ghosts." Rowena smiles towards you.

"More like she loves Waverley Hills, it's all about the history there." Sam teases and you smile "It's awesome, shut up." You stand up and Castiel looks at you.

"Be careful." You look back at him and he just looks at you.

"Ready to go?" You ask Dean nods and stops you at the door of the bunker.

"He just got back, and he knows he messed up." Dean whispers.

"Cool story, can we go?" Dean releases your arm and walks towards his car without another word, you felt bad but you were also hurt and you didn't know how to speak.

You got in your truck followed behind Dean. You knew things would take a turn in yours and Deans friendship, he cared for both you and Castiel and he was more than happy to know you guys had married one another and to be at the wedding. But when it came down to it he couldn't stand either one of you to be hurt, this was probably going to be the biggest thing you had to endure with Dean.

Yeah you and Sam messed around, but you guys got over that. Now here you sat and your mind was running wild about the strain on your friendship, you knew Dean was just trying to help you guys get back to where you were- but right now you weren't worried about it, you were worried about how Castiel was.

Yeah you were pissed and hurt by him but overall after everything you've been through with Castiel, you knew this had to take a toll on the angel. You were heart broken and you could feel that Cas was too.

You pulled up to Waverley Hills and stepped out of your truck "Dean has the soul catcher thing Rowena gave us, we just have to go piss some ghosts off." Sam informs you.

You head inside and start to help placing salt around the walls of the room on the floor, you look over and notice a ghost going for Dean. You rush over and swing down with the iron rod, Dean jumps and turns around looking at you "Y/n!" Sam tosses you the shot gun as he grabs his own.

You and Dean stood together looking around "Still not talking to me?" You ask shooting a spirit to stop it from touching Dean "Still hating Cas?" Dean replies you stop and look at Dean "I don't hate Cas." You gasp as a hand reaches through you.

"Y/n!" Dean yells catching Sam's attention.

Dean ran over and yanked you away from the spirit as Sam swiped through it with an iron bar "I'm okay." You whisper shocked as you look down "Do it now, Dean!" Sam calls making Dean toss the stone in the air shouting the 'magic' word to capture all the ghosts.

"Let's go." Dean helps you out and you get in your truck.

"Hey, just give Dean a minute." You look at Sam and shrug "I don't care right now, if he wants to hate me then he can. If he wants to ignore me because of my problem with Cas he can." Sam nods "Let's get home." Sam leaves your truck and gets into the Impala and you start your truck up following after the Winchester brothers.