Chapter XX | His Wings

The next morning you walk into the kitchen to see Chuck, Lucifer, Dean, Sam Crowley and Rowena "Today we plan on taking on Amara." Chuck informs you "Do we have demons?" You ask making Crowley nod.

"And we do have the book." Rowena smiles making you nod.

"Alright, let's lock her up." You agree.

Dean pulls you aside and you look at him curiously "If you don't want to be there then you don't have to go. You can stay here." You shake your head 'no' and Dean raises an eyebrow "I want to go. I'm no good here." You tell him making him nod.

"Alright let's get things together, and get there." Dean instructs as you all walk out to the 67 Chevy Impala "We all can't fit in there, Dean." Chuck points out.

"Two of you ride with me." You hold up your car keys and Dean nods.

"I will." Lucifer walks over to you and you look at the others "I guess I could." Crowley shrugs walking over.

"I was hoping for more of Rowena and Chuck, you know the ones that aren't quite dicks. But whatever let's go." The three of you get in your truck as you drive behind Dean.

"I should've been sitting in the front." Crowley complains.

"Why because you're the 'King of Hell' which is my title." Lucifer looks back as Crowley rolls his eyes "Don't make me turn this truck around, I will make both of you take yourselves there." You warn.

"Unfair!" Crowley pouts.

"I'm your father, that's rude." Lucifer crosses his arms.

"And? Do you think I care?" He looks at you and sighs.

"Are you going to do anything during this?" Crowley asks making you shrug.

"What can I do? This isn't my fight, and Chuck doesn't know." Lucifer looks over at you in pure shock "I thought he knew, I thought that's why he had you talk with us when he apologized." You shrug "Nope." You reply.

You arrive to the abandoned building and hide your vehicle as Dean hides his "You ready for this?" You look at Dean and shrug "I should be asking you that." He chuckles "Let's go finish this." You enter the building together and stand there listening to Chuck.

"The witches will weaken her first, and then the demons can step in but um the angels won't be helping, once the demons are done Lucifer you will step in and then it's up to me." Chuck instructs.

You each stand inside the building waiting for Amara, and suddenly she stumbles in. Dean stood behind you as he watched a hurt Amara walk down the stairs "Brother." She greets Chuck before Lucifer steps up behind her and stabs her weaken her even more.

"I never wanted this, Amara. And I'm sorry I have to do this." Chuck apologizes staring at his sister with a look of hurt and sadness.

"You always say you have to do something! Yet, you never have to." Amara gets out as she stands up "I'm sorry, sister." She looks down noticing Chuck was removing the Mark of Cain from her and onto Sam.

"No!" She yells out stopping Chuck from his moves and raising him up in the air "Hey!" Lucifer went towards her again and she threw him into a column before Lucifer left Castiel's body.

You stared at Amara focusing hard as Darkness flooded around Chuck before penetrating his chest "What the?" She was weak she couldn't finish Chuck as it retracted and Amara fell to the ground.

"You!" She yells glaring at you "Stop!" She cries out as she winces in pain.

"Y/n what?" Chuck asks quietly on the brink of passing out before he does pass out.

Amara vanishes and you lose focus "She left." You whisper "Cas!" Dean rushes towards the angel as you and Sam went over to Chuck.

"You did it, Y/n. You took on Amara." Sam whispers looking at you.

"I would've won too if she wouldn't have just left." You whisper back he nods "I still can't believe you did that, I thought you wouldn't fight." Sam helps Chuck up and you stand turning around.

"Cas is back." Dean announces.

"Oh joy."