Chapter XXI | His Wings

"Y/n?" Dean questions as you turn back around and start helping Sam with getting Chuck out of the building "It's fine Dean." Castiel mutters once you're out of ear shot "Let's go." Dean grumbles heading towards the exit with Castiel.

"Cas is riding with you guys, I'm taking Chuck." You announce to Dean.

"You haven't seen-" Dean gets cut off as you shut your driver's side door and start up your truck.

Dean looks over the roof of his car towards his brother who raises his eyebrows before they both slide into the vehicle "Guess we're going home without the chit chat." Dean sighs starting up his car and following behind your truck.

You look over at Chuck as he started to wake up "How did you do that?" Chuck asks weakly "I'm Lucifer's child, the strength and power he had came from me. I died before you even knew about me, eons later I guess Crowley found me and revived me. The last time we let Lucifer out of the cage he was too weak to hold onto it so it came back to me." You explain.

"So, you're my granddaughter?" Chuck asks you nod.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you, I didn't think I would have to help." Chuck shrugs.

"At least I found out before I died." You look over at him and he smiles.

"You stopped her from killing me, but the damage is done and I'm slowly dying." You sigh and nod "I wish that could've been prevented." You mutter he shrugs "You helped me, just remember that." Chuck whispers relaxing.

You make it back to the bunker and help Chuck inside, Castiel had offered to help and you were quick to decline it. Dean and Sam were getting curious and confused, and Dean just wasn't going to stay in the dark for too much longer.

"What the hell is wrong with you two now?" Dean asks as you sit Chuck down in a chair.

"Who?" You ask making Dean look at you with the look of 'oh you already know' making you shrug, Dean nods and smiles.

"Why don't you two return to the happy married couple you two were? You were both so in love, is it because he let Lucifer in?" Sam asks you cross your arms.

"Guys this isn't our business really." Chuck speaks up "He's dying isn't that more important then Castiel." You remark.

"Alright enough! You have a problem with him and it's obvious, and don't say there isn't one you haven't treated Cas like this since you were a demon! Now what the hell is wrong?" Dean asks you shrug.

"Why don't you ask your precious angel." You stare straight into Dean's eyes and he knew you meant it, you wanted him to ask Castiel.

Sam looks over at Castiel who stood near one of the columns by a book case, Dean looked over Castiel as well before back at you. The tension wasn't even broke when Crowley and Rowena walked in "There's drama." Crowley comments sitting down.

"Oh Lord." Rowena mutters sitting down next to Chuck.

"Okay. What's going on, Cas?" Castiel stood there not knowing what to say "Well Lucifer is out." Castiel shrugs.

"What's going on between you and Y/n?" Sam asks rewording what his brother had said "Right, we should sit down." Castiel nods.

"What and play God and Lucifer? Not a chance." You cross your arms and Castiel sighs.

"Y/n, please sit down." Dean asks nicely making you sigh and sit down as Castiel sits across from you "Well are you guys going to talk or just sit with your thumbs up your asses?" Crowley asks.

"Your comments aren't needed." You look at Sam who had spoken up making Crowley roll his eyes "He's just sitting there, and so is she. Great talk you guys." Crowley nods.

You sat there with your arms crossed "Alright he's right for once, you need to talk not just sit here." Dean sighs hoping nobody gets pissed and storms off.

"Fine you guys wanna know what's wrong, your precious little angel told Lucifer that when the time comes to lock up Amara to lock me away with her. And not to mention calling me an abomination." You speak up glaring at Castiel.

"What the hell, Cas?"

"Well aren't you husband of the year."