Chapter XLIV | His Wings

"Are you guys okay?" Sam asks as he opens the cell door "Um.. Yeah. Jack?" He looks up after pulling the angel blade out of his chest like you did and nods "It hurt." He states looking confused "I'm sorry about that, come on." You three met Dean outside of the police station as the sheriff's son got put in the back of the ambulance.

"So, what's your view on Jack?" Sam asks his older brother as they lean against the hood of his brothers car, while you and Jack sit on a bench.

"He means something to Y/n and she just lost Castiel, I don't trust him but Y/n needs this." Dean glances over at the two of you, as neither of you were talking just sitting there. 

"How are you.. feeling?" Jack asks looking at you.

"I feel like I just got stabbed, are you okay?" You ask he nods.

"Yeah, it hurt but why did they stab us?" You shrug and chuckle "I don't really know, they wanted us for something but since they can't have they might as well kill us." He nods slowly.

"So, what was mom like?" You shake your head.

"She wasn't my mom, we have the same father- Lucifer the archangel. But in my time of knowing her she was a very kind and she only wants the best for you." You inform him making him nod.

"You aren't going to leave right?" He asks making you look at him "What?" Jack shrugs "Mom told me that people are mean and leave us for the wrong reasons sometimes and that you'd be by my side to help me and protect me, you won't leave right?" Jack asks.

"Jack, I have very high hope for you that you won't be evil but be better than our father Lucifer. I am going to make sure you can control your powers and that you're safe. I promise you. Look I don't know you fully but you are my brother as far as I am concerned and you're like me and I know you can do good, so I'm not leaving because the one thing you never do is leave family." 

Jack smiles and nods "Thanks, mom told me you would be a good sister." He looks at you and you nod "Of course I am, but don't do anything too crazy." He nods with a small smile.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" You all look at Alaric as he sticks most of his body out of your car and speeds down to you guys "Who's that?" Jack asks.

"The man who raised me, but I call him dad." You answer "He is awesome!" Dean looks at you grinning as Alaric pulls up and stops the vehicle.

"Hey sports what y'all doing just sitting around?" He asks hopping out of the car "We were about to leave, how'd you get back to the bunker and get the car?" Sam asks.

"A spell. How's the little sport?" Jack stood up and looked at Alaric "You are her dad?" Jack asks "Well yeah, and you're her brother so I guess I'm your dad too. Does he shoot a gun?" Alaric asks.

"Absolutely not!" Dean stepped up "He might shoot someone's eye out." Dean adds "Or his own." Sam shrugs making Jack look at them and smile.

"Well let's go there's a hunt three states over." Alaric claps his hands together and grins.

"Alright yeah, we could use a hunt. Come on, Jack are you riding with us or Y/n?" Dean shockingly asks.

"I am gonna ride with Y/n?" Jack asks making Dean nod "Come on." You nod your head towards the car beckoning him to follow you and Alaric to the car.

You let Alaric drive since he knew the location as Dean and Sam followed behind you "So, can I help with this hunt?" Jack asks making you look back at him.

"Alright time for a lesson." You give in.