Chapter XXX | His Wings

"So, now what?" Sam asks sitting down and looking at Crowley "Well we find out who his vessel is, Sammy then we lock the sucker up." Dean smiles.

"It'll be easy to find his vessel just ask his daughter." Crowley crosses his arms and you shrug "Sorry but I don't know who the archangel decided to use as his personal toy today." You reply.

"You can find out, he is linked to you. Just focus on him and get inside his head." Cas looked up glaring at Crowley.

"No, that could kill her!" He snaps, once Dean realized what Cas said he stood up quickly glaring at Crowley "What?" Crowley questions trying to play it off.

"You were willing to get her killed?!" Dean snaps his voice was rough and sounded harsh making Crowley shrug.

"It's a risk, aren't you hunters about taking risks anyway?" Crowley asks.

"Not when it means killing one of our own!" Dean barks out stepping out from in front of his chair towards Crowley.

"Stop!" Just as Dean was about to go for Crowley he was frozen alongside Crowley.

"Whoa." Sam stood up and stepped by your side "You're something more." Mary whispers admiring what you had done. You shook your head and shrug "Cas?" He hums in response standing up and taking your hand in his.

"What?" He asks gently.

"How do I do this? I shouldn't be able to do that." He smiles weakly "I have never seen an archangels child, it is something that isn't common. I have no idea to what you are limited to." Cas answers honestly.

You look away from him and stare at Dean, he falls out of being frozen in time and looks over at you "Hey baby sister thanks for that, not." Dean comments you shrug.

"We need him to lock up Lucifer in a way, we can't just kill him." Crowley shook his head and his body before looking at you.

"Don't do that again please, I was stuck staring at him and it is not a pretty view." Crowley comments making Dean scoff.

"I'm going to go into Lucifer's mind, it's the only way to really see who he is using as a vessel. Just promise me you'll help me back out." You stared Dean in the eyes and he knew you were only talking to him.

"Of course, but how can we make it so she doesn't die?" Dean asks looking over at Crowley.

"We can't, it is a risk to this trick. And only she can put herself in his mind." Crowley informed him.

Dean had you lay on the table as he sat in a chair next to you, everyone else stood outside of the room watching "You promised Dean." You whisper.

"I know, I won't let you die and I will bring you back out." Dean clasped his hands together and rested his chin on his hands watching as you closed your eyes and started breathing slowly as you focused on Lucifer.

10 minutes had passed by and Dean checked your pulse again for the 50 millionth time, he nodded to the others letting them know you were still alive. The signal was for you to raise a finger to let Dean know you had found him, and you hadn't yet.

15 minutes in your pinkie finger raised off the table a centimeter, Dean noticed and quickly stood up "Y/n, come on!" He shook you hard enough you would feel it and wake up but nothing happened.

"Y/n!" Dean called shaking you a bit more "Get ice water." Mary whispers to Sam who nods and hurries to the kitchen grabbing a bucket and filling it with ice and water.

"Y/n, come on get out of there!" Dean calls he quickly feels for a pulse and his hand drops away from your body as he stares at the table blankly  tears brimming at his water line.

"Dean?" Sam questions stepping into the room.

"There's no pulse, she's gone." Dean looked at the ground a few tears escaping his eyes as Mary and Sam rush over to Dean.

Castiel and Crowley had both disappeared at the news.