Chapter XXXII | His Wings

You stood in a well decorated hallway, you snapped back into focus and started walking down the hallway to find someone, anyone. You turned a corner and saw Lucifer's vessel talking to a security guard "Their names are Dean and Sam Winchester and Y/n Y/l/n, I helped them out a couple years ago and now they wanna kill me." Your eyes widened as you turned around and quickly headed down the hallway the opposite way.

You rounded a corner and nearly toppled over somebody.

"Oh my God I am so sorry." You looked down at a small woman with dark brown hair and light colored eyes.

You smiled "It's fine." You laugh it off placing your hand on her shoulder to assure her, you gasp and freeze for a millisecond seeing a rush of bright yellow before removing your hand.

"You." You whisper in disbelief "What was that?" She asks scared.

You touched her shoulder again but this time you appeared in front of everyone in the bunker "It's her." You step back from her and she had a look of 'scared as hell' on her face.

"Who are you people?" She asks.

"I'm De-"

"I'm Y/n, this is Dean and Sam Winchester and you are carrying Lucifer's baby who is using the president as a vessel." You take over knowing good and well Lucifer was having people come after you for wanting to kill the president.

"What?" She asks in disbelief "Remember when I touched you and I got weird?" She lets out a scoff that sounded like a laugh.

"Your eyes turned a golden yellow and you didn't say a word, I felt this rush. What was that?" You shrug "I'm Lucifer's daughter and you're carrying his child, so when I touched you that's what happened." She nods.

"Yeah, okay. I'm Kelly and this isn't real." Dean chuckles.

"Touch this." He holds out a bible and you shake your head and nod to her.

She reaches out and touches the book before yanking her hand away as a hand print was burned into the book cover "What the. What does that mean for my baby?" She asks.

"You're baby will be fine, he will just be able to do things that humans can't." Castiel speaks up "He is an angel, and that is the King of Hell." Sam nods to Crowley who waves.

"And you're Lucifer's daughter which means." She places her hand on her stomach as she looks at the ground.

"Your child will be my half sibling." You finish the comment for her and she nods "Great my child belongs to Lucifer." She mutters.

"Let's pack up and get him back in his cage." Dean announces.

You stood in a closet next to the bed as Kelly sat down and held onto her stomach. You guys had decided to use a motel to slam Lucifer back into the cage, Kelly glanced back at the closet you were in and nodded to you before taking a deep breath.

Dean and the others stood behind a door that led to the kitchen as you waited for Lucifer to show.

"Kelly, what's wrong?" The front door opened and closed as Lucifer walked in still using the president as his vessel.

"I'm scared about this pregnancy, yes it is what I wanted but you're the president." Kelly lies as she sits on the bed.

You closed your eyes and prayed this wouldn't go South for any of you guys and that Lucifer would in fact get locked up. Lucifer chuckled.

"Kelly, it is all going to be alright. We're going to be a family!" The kitchen door opened and everyone stepped out.

"No you're not Lucifer." Dean snaps.

Lucifer turned to them as Rowena spoke out the spell starting to send Lucifer back to the cage. He turned to grab Kelly and noticed Kelly stood behind you cowering in fear from the devil.

You all watched as Lucifer had been booted out of the president and sent to the cage "He's gone, it worked right?" Dean asked making Rowena smile and nod.

"It did, my little hunters." Rowena announces proudly.

"Kelly, we will take care of you and we'll help you get rid of baby Lucifer." Sam nods towards Kelly who had a death grip on you.

"Everybody hands up!" A swat member yells out as you, Dean and Sam step out of the motel.

"What the hell?!" Dean complains as he gets thrown to the ground and zip ties placed on his wrists, the same happening to you and Sam.

You rode down to a containment facility with Sam and Dean and you filled them in on what you had heard.

"Open paddock A4!" The guard yells before shoving Dean into the room and the door closing, the next one was Sam who nearly fell as he entered the cell.

"Now princess, walk." You were thrown into a completely different paddock far from Sam and Dean "Why am I over here?" He laughs.

"We heard about you, the escape artist. Try getting out of this one, it is used with re-enforced steel, titanium, 21 different locks and the only light you have is that one and it shuts off in 45 minutes." He snarls.

You sat on the bed and stared at the wall "Bring it." You mutter bracing yourself the long battle to come.