Chapter XXXVIII | His Wings

Dagon smiled at your statement and nodded "Glad to have you on our team, finally." She stood up and beckoned you to follow her down to the basement where you saw Kelly on the bed looking frightened "Y/n?" Kelly questioned hopeful.

"Yeah it's me." Dagon looked between you two and nodded "I see, she is carrying your baby brother and she thinks you could be good for the baby." Dagon snickers.

"She could." Kelly protests "Shut up!" Dagon snaps "I only want this baby to reach it's full potential." You shrug making Dagon smile.

"But Y/n.." You looked at Kelly and rolled your eyes with a small smile.

"This baby is going to reach it's full potential." You speak clearly making her nod and look down.

Dean and Sam sat in the Impala as Mary used the gas station's restroom "I can't believe you said that to Y/n though." Sam mutters.

"Can we just focus on getting the spawn of Lucifer back?" Dean asks as Mary slides into the back of the car next to Castiel.

"Whatever, let's go." Dean drove for what felt like hours until he pulled up to a small house and parked the car looking at everyone.

"This is the place?" Mary asks making Dean nod "Yeah this is the house I tracked down to be owned by a deceased woman." Dean answers opening the car door, everyone else gets out and heads towards the car.

You were sitting in the basement with Kelly as she worked on her laundry, folding it and putting it to the side. Kelly looked up at you and you nodded, she continued on her laundry before standing up "I need to take a shower." She informs you.

"I'll be right here." She gave you a small smile before taking a quick bath and returning to her make shift bedroom.

You heard a loud crash upstairs and you looked at Kelly "What is-" You both were outside in seconds and you rushed her over to Dean's car "Lock the doors I'll be right back." You got back inside and threw Dagon into a nearby wall.

"Y/n?!" Sam asks "What you really thought me and Dean fought like that? Come on it was plan, let's go!" You all raced outside and climbed into Dean's car as he sped off.

"So, hold on! You and Dean planned that fight, why?" Sam asks

"For Dagon, we knew she would want proof that I was done with you guys that I wanted you guys dead, so we staged a fight and I left and let her see the fight so she would believe me. Then Dean would track me with a tracking spell we put on me the night before. We slow Dagon down and grab Kelly and get her to safety." You explain making Sam shake his head.

"That is genius, and it worked so credit to you two and your scheming ways." Sam chuckles with a small smile as Dean grins.

"I know we're genius. Now we just gotta keep Dagon off of us." Dean grins making everyone quiet, all of you knew that would be a battle in itself against Dagon.

You arrived to the bunker and head inside "So, we should probably sleep we've been running around a lot." Sam points out "Does the giant need some sleep?" Dean asks making everyone smile.

"Dean shut up." Sam let out a small smile as he walked towards his own room.

"We have a spare room that Kelly can use." Dean informs you and Mary as he walks towards his room as well "I'll take her Y/n, get some rest." Mary pats you on the shoulder as she walks Kelly down the hallway.

"You okay?" Castiel asks making you shrug.

"I'm just tired." He nods "Well I'm going to put away all of the spell books, get some rest." He kisses your forehead before walking towards the mountain of books as you head to your own bed and crawl in falling asleep rather quickly.