Chapter XLI | His Wings

"Well said, Alaric." Sam speaks up "Thank you, sport." Alaric nods "We also met God." You inform your father.

"Really? Was he nice?" You nod "He has a cat blog too." You answer.

"And I killed Hitler!" Dean grins making you and Sam just look over at him "It was cool and you guys know it." Dean nods "I missed a lot, huh?" Alaric asks.

"As much as me." Mary chimes in "I haven't seen one of these bad boys since I was a boy." Alaric looked around the bunker and then winked to Sam "I'm a Kansas boy too." He stood up and walked around slowly.

"I'm gonna talk to him, just don't eat my burger Dean." You look at him and he shrugs "I was hungry and it was one time!" Dean whines.

"You know, I meant it right? I tried my hardest to raise you right, to my best abilities. Lucifer may have made you but I am the one who raised you and showed you the true meaning of a parent." Alaric pauses looking at you.

"It takes more than blood to be a father, and I know that I just didn't know if you knew that I was made from him." Alaric nods "Yes I did, and trust me I have no regrets in having you as my daughter. You're a good soul." He answers.

"A woman named Kelly is pregnant with Lucifer's baby, he used the president as a vessel and got her pregnant. We can-"

"Of course we can help this baby, look at you. When you were given to me you were a baby, you drove the women away sometimes with your screaming and crying and red eyes but you were sweet and golden as I say. And now you're hunting things, saving the world and worried about saving other people. There is always hope." He pulls you in for a gentle hug and you hugged him back.

"That man was amazing, dad would leave me for a hunt and Y/n would get dropped off and man Alaric played baseball with us, he taught us how to cook eggs in microwaves, we blew things up. It was a great childhood, he was my fill in dad aside from Bobby." Dean tells Sam.

"I thought John stopped hunting when I got pregnant with Sam?" Mary asks.

"Please." Alaric chuckles walking into the room with you "That man didn't know what stop meant, he would say they are going to an out of state baseball game or basketball game but really he dropped Dean off at Bobby's." Alaric nods smiling.

"Whatever happened to Bobby? Hunting catch up to him?" Alaric asks making you, Dean and Sam nod "Damn, well now what's this I hear about burgers." Dean shoves his towards Alaric.

"Oh, what's wrong Dean? Doughnut burger too much for you?" You tease making Dean crack a smile "Actually it's half of the burger, I figured he would like to try it." Dean nods.

You grab yours burger up and take a big bite nearly spitting it out at you notice it's the half of Dean's "Maple jam bacon burger, honey you got that from me." Your father grins digging into the burger.

"Well the doughnut burger isn't that bad." You shrug "Point Dean!" Dean grins.

"Oh, shut up." You smile "So, Alaric how'd you do it? How'd get so good at hunting, you're younger than our dad." Alaric grins.

He sets his burger down and nods "Observation, going into a hunt getting all the information is what you do first but when you go to kill your enemy, you'll have a few set backs sometimes, but you must be able to know everything around you. Monsters to your left, to your right, behind you and in front of you." Alaric informs him.

"You gotta be able to be ready and prepared for any and every thing these slimy fools throw at ya." He adds continuing his burger "Really?" Sam asks making him nod.

"I'm telling you this man is amazing." Alaric looks at Dean "Thank you, but Dean you shot my tire that one year at Bobby's remember?" Dean smiled anxiously.

"And I learned a lot from him about cars." Dean nods "But that day he went on a hunt and never came back." You add "Damn." Sam whispers.

"Well what's this about Lucifer's baby, how can I help find it?" Alaric asks.