Chapter XXXIX | His Wings

"Y/n?" You awoke to a gentle voice and looked at Kelly "Yes?" You ask looking at the clock to see it was 12.45 pm "Thank you, I understood what you said back at Dagon's about my baby." You nod "Yeah well we aren't born evil. This baby isn't going to be born evil but if it gets with Dagon who knows." You shrug.

And like that you were asleep again, you woke up three hours later to Dean shaking you violently as if you were a snow globe and he wanted to watch the fake snow float around "I'm awake! What?" Dean sighs.

"Kelly and Castiel are gone." Sam informs you gently.

"What?" You ask not sure if you heard the right "Left a note saying Dagon would track you down so he took Kelly and the baby some place safe." You sigh and shake your head.

"We would've handled it." You complain aggravated making Dean nod "Let's start the hunt for Castiel." Dean pulls you out of bed and to the mapping table where you all sat around and started for your hunt for Castiel.

"Anything?" Sam asks two hours into the hunt.

"Nope, his phone is off so our GPS is useless, and he is covering his tracks very well." Dean sighs sitting back "Why don't we take a break for some food?" Mary offers "I'm getting it, anybody wanna join? Y/n?" You nod and stand up heading to the Impala with Dean.

"So burgers?" Dean asks "And let me guess pie?" He grins "Of course!" He grin seems to grow wider with his answer. 

He drives down to everybody's favorite burger joint "Come on, you can't see the pie out here." Dean beckons you to get out of the car and follow him inside.

You step out of the car and head inside with him going to the counter to place your order "Oh, dude come on. A doughnut burger? It has bacon!" Dean looks at you with a child like grin "Really now? I didn't see that." He lost his grin and shook his head.

"Smart ass." He mutters making you grin "Hi my names Mindy may I take your order?" She completely ignored your presence and stared at Dean the whole time "Right, she wants to place the order I'm just paying." Dean nods for once feeling weird that a girl was feeding him attention.

"Well what's your order?" She asked with a slightly rude tone "Well for me I want you to lighten up and be nice." You smile making her glare at you.

"Yeah I think I want that too, I really don't wanna see a girl fight." Dean chimes in nodding to her, you finally placed your order after Mindy got someone else to come take it and left with Dean's cherry pie and the burgers.

"A doughnut burger though Dean?" He grins "With our job we never know when tomorrow is gonna be the last day so why not enjoy every doughnut burger I can." Dean sighs happily.

"Winchester's always come back from the dead. So, try again." He drops his grin and looks over at you and nods "Okay whatever miss thing." You look at him and shake your head "Alright jerk." He scoffs.

"Bitch." You give him the warning look.

"Dick." He laughs "Okay, you're driving now." Dean pulls over and you switch spots.

You drove for about 2 miles "Y/n!" You slammed on the break and heard two hands hit the hood of the car as you stared at the man in front of you "Who the hell?" Dean asks but you didn't answer you merely just stared at the man.

"No way." You finally breathed out as the man sent you a small smile.

You stepped out of the car and Dean followed not sure who this man was or what to do "Y/n, who is this? What do we do? My burger is getting cold." Dean asks but he got no response.

"Dad?"