Chapter XXVI | His Wings

You and Dean walked through the wooded area looking around for cell service "Got it!" You announce as you stare at your phone "Call Cas." Dean instructs you skittishly shove the phone into his hands and he sighs "Right, the whole not talking to Cas thing." Dean dials the number and talks to Castiel.

"Yes me and Y/n are perfectly fine, where are you?" Dean asks.

"What? When? Who?" Dean asks quickly he hangs up and looks at you "Sam was taken by some blond bitch." Dean informs you.

"Help! Somebody help me?" You and Dean follow the women's voice and you both stop when you see who it is "Mom?" Dean questions.

"Mary?" You ask aloud sharing the same shocked expression as Dean.

"Who are you guys?" She asks as she holds her fists up.

"It's me, Dean Winchester." Dean holds his hands out open showing you posed no threat.

"And me, Y/n Y/l/n." You remind her "You guys were itty bitty." She says in disbelief.

"Yeah when you died, 33 years ago." Dean informs her, you sat on a bench with her and talked to her about what had happened- mainly Dean explaining things because you weren't there when she died.

"And you're Y/n? The baby I held many of times?" She puts her hand on your cheek and you nod "Yes, I'm just not a baby now." She smiles "Where's Sam?" She asks.

"Well he's being held against his will by a blond-"

"A blond bitch as Dean says." You smile towards him as he nods "Language Dean!" Mary scolds making you giggle "But she said it!" Dean points to you and Mary laughs.

"Can we go home yet?" Mary asks you look at Dean who was staring off into the distance behind you.

Your curiosity got the best of you so you looked back to see what was there, you instantly stood up and started towards the person at a fast pace. You finally reached him and you hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Cas. I was just afraid of what I might to do to you if I got too mad or sad." He smiles as he realizes this meant things were probably going back to normal "No, you didn't do anything wrong I shouldn't have said what I did. You're so much more than that." You smiled and pulled him into another hug.

"Hey Cas." Dean greets once you both reach the bench.

"Dean, it's good to see you're not dead." Castiel smiles keeping a good grip on your hand.

"Who are you?" Mary asks "Mom meet Castiel he's an angel, Castiel meet my mother Mary." Castiel nods towards her "So you're dating an angel?" Mary asks curiously.

"No, she's not. She's married to one." Castiel smiles brightly as he announces that the two of you are married.

Suddenly you guys are standing in the bunker and you look at Castiel "It feels better here." Castiel nods "Well how about you let go of my hand so I can show Mary her room, and give her some clothes." Mary smiles towards you as Cas sighs.

"But." You look at Cas and he releases your hand "Thank you, Cas." You beckon Mary to follow you and she does "So, about Sam?" Castiel was looking at the ground smiling making Dean snap his fingers.

"I'm sorry, it's just great to have Y/n back." Cas grins "Good. Now about Sam." Dean reminds the angel.

"Right she was blond, and that's all I really know." Castiel shrugs "Y/n! We need to look at traffic cams!" Dean pulls out a laptop and gets to work watching traffic cam footage.

"Sorry, Mary needed some help. Which ones are you covering?" You sit down and get to work with Castiel right by your side "East, you got the South?" You nod and start watching the footage.

Castiel taps his foot on the ground making Dean look at him "Y/n, your angel is being a pain in the ass." Dean informs you "Castiel, stop please?" Cas looks at you and holds his hand out.

"Seriously? Tapping your foot to get her to hold you hand?" Dean asks making Cas nod.

"She was busy I didn't want to bother her." Castiel smiles you take his hand and focus back on the video.

Mary watched as Castiel seemed so happy and content with you, she wondered how the whole 'an angel marrying a human' thing went down. She waited as you and Dean watched footage.

"Got it, a black SUV speeding down the road at the time Cas said. Around like 2.30 am right?" Cas nods and you show the others the footage.

"And the license plate?" Dean asks, you tell him the plate and he searches it.

"Got it."