Chapter XXIV | His Wings

You arrive back to the bunker and head inside with the Winchesters behind you "We got the souls, now what?" Dean asks walking past you "Now we get more, my stash was raided. There's no more." Crowley sighs.

"Billie?" You question as the reaper walks down the stairs.

"What are you guys doing catching ghosts?" She asks.

"We're trying to stop Amara, the Darkness. And we need a lot of dead people." Dean shrugs "Why didn't you just say so, dead people are kind of my thing." Billie crosses her arms and you step forward.

"Are you offering to help?" You ask she eyes you and smiles.

"The child that Lucifer created, I heard about you. I didn't believe it, but all of that potential in you- it's hard not to know when evil is around." Billie takes a jab at you and you stand there.

"Hey! She's not evil so back off, just because she's Lucifer's child doesn't make her evil." Castiel protests "And the angel trying anything to get his lover back. Do you want my help or not?" Billie asks.

"Do we owe you?" Sam asks.

"No, I don't want this world to end just yet. Give me the stone." Billie holds her hand out and Dean hands it over.

You watch as Billie places many different souls into the stone before handing it back to Dean "You better save this world, Winchesters and Y/n." You look at her and watch her.

"Reaping you will be fun if things go wrong." Billie smiles towards you.

"Why do you wanna make an enemy out of me?" She turns around and stares at you "Because everyone here is blind to what you can do, but not me." You shrug "Whatever." You simply reply.

Billie left and you stood there with your arms crossed watching as Rowena placed all of the souls into Dean "How do you feel?" Chuck weakly asks as he holds onto his cup of water.

"Like my insides are being boiled." Dean answers holding his chest.

"Remember how to set the bomb off." Rowena looks at Dean and he nods.

"There's just one last stop we need to make." Dean looks at Sam and they both nod.

You stood by the Impala as Dean and Sam stood at their mothers grave "Y/n, please be careful the bomb could wipe you out too." Rowena looks at you and Castiel stopped.

"No, forget it." Castiel speaks clearly.

"I'll do what I have to." You nod to Rowena.

"We'll figure out another way, I understand you hate me and you're mad but I'm not about to watch you die." You focus on the ground and shrug.

"Back off, Cas." You whisper he sighs and looks towards Dean.

"Dea-" Castiel started but you and Dean were gone.

"Y/n asked me to do that if anything started going sour." Chuck sighs.

"You are going to get her killed!" Castiel complains "What?" Sam asks "The bomb is so strong, so powerful it could take out Y/n as well." Castiel informs him.

"Chuck you let her go?!" Sam asks frantically "She asked me to, she said she was Lucifer's child and she wanted nothing more then to set things right. She was tired of being known as 'evil' anymore because of him." Chuck weakly explains.

"I say we go to a bar, we're about to lose two very important people. So drinks in their honor." Crowley speaks up staring at a tombstone.

"You cared for Y/n." Rowena laughs.

"Of course I did. I treated her like my own kid, she is my own kid. I don't give a damn about Lucifer, I raised her, I stayed by her. She is more of my child than his." Crowley gets into the Impala and everyone nods.

"He has a point." Rowena agrees.

"Well let's go get some drinks then." Chuck nods.

"In honor of Y/n and Dean." Sam sighs getting into his brothers Impala and driving to a nearby bar.

"The world may be ending and they close down, well drinks are on the house today boys and mummy." Crowley opens the doors and everyone walks in sitting down.

"Are you scared? Of losing Y/n." Rowena asks Castiel as she sits at the bar.

Castiel looks out the window and sighs.

"No, I'm heart broken. I never thought I would marry someone let alone a human, and now I can't see myself without her but I'm going to have to. Once she dies she's going to be a demon. I just lost the one women I loved more than anything."