Chapter XXV | His Wings

You and Dean appeared in a park and you both looked at each other "Where is she?" You ask in a whisper making Dean shrug "Come here." He put his hand on your wrist and pulled you closer to his side "Hey, before we die. I'm sorry for the problem with Cas, it just hurt and I didn't know how to handle it." You whisper.

"You were afraid you were going to do something to him?" Dean questions making you nod.

"I lose control when my emotions get out of hand, I didn't wanna risk it. So I tried pushing it aside." You explain yourself.

"We're family, no matter what. I'm sorry I was a bitch, let's get through this. Together." Dean speaks carefully.

"Dean? Y/n?" Amara asks making you both look in her direction.

"Amara." Dean simply speaks.

She raises her hand and you focus on her "I can't move, or do anything." She looks at you and you stop "We don't want to fight." You speak calmly.

"Really? Then why is Dean walking around with that bomb in his chest? A true martyr he is." Amara looked slightly confused and you sigh "Talk it out with Chuck, he talked it over with Lucifer and they're better." You offer up.

"You're Lucifer's child." Amara realizes in disbelief making you nod.

"How did you do it? How do you do it? He hates you, and yet you don't try to kill him." You shrug "How would that make me any better than him? Yeah, he's evil but killing him? That's a little far... Revenge." You grab Deans arm and he looks at you.

"You want revenge on Chuck?" Dean asks "Yes, he locked me up and he left me alone for eons." Amara looked down a hurt expression crossing her face.

"So, you decided to kill him?" She looks up the broken look in her eyes getting worse "What, no." She sits on the side of the small fountain and you look at Dean.

"We can help you fix this, just help us help you." Dean steps forward.

"So, Chuck- Chuck?!" Sam looks around but he was gone "Where did he go?" Crowley asks "I guess he left to be in peace when he passes on." Sam whispers.

"Amara?" Chuck questions.

"Brother, we need to talk. If you think I want you dead, if you think I want to destroy this earth you're wrong. All of these people are beautiful, and forgiving. I just wanted to get you back for locking me up, I just want us to be family again." Amara pleads.

"If you think I ever wanted to lock you up you're wrong, I regret it each day. I wanted nothing more than to let you out and be family again, I'm so sorry." Amara raises her hand and froze.

"Y/n? I need your help." You walk over carefully and look at her.

"We're stronger together to heal him and the sun." She informs you.

You allow her to take your hand and press it against Chuck's chest and her hand stays pressed against yours. You watched as Chuck was healed and the sun got brighter "Can we go and be a family? Maybe catch up?" Chuck asks as you step back seeing he was healed.

"I would love that." Chuck turns around as you reach Dean's side and raises his hand.

"You're no longer a ticking time bomb." Chuck informs him.

"Thank you Dean, and for giving me what I wanted most. I'm giving you what you wanted most, along with you too Y/n." Amara smiles and you look at Dean who looked confused as hell.

"They did it." Rowena rushes outside with the boys as the sun gets brighter.

"Yeah, they did it." Sam mutters as him and Cas look at one another.

"To Y/n and Dean, the ones who saved the world." Crowley nodded looking down "At least they died with meaning, that's all either one of them wanted." Sam acknowledges.

"I thought Y/n would turn into a demon?" Castiel asks.

"No, the bomb would have taken out everything." Rowena answers.

"It was somewhat better when I thought she was alive." Castiel mutters looking down heart broken.

Sam and Cas left the bar returning to the bunker "Who the hell are you?" Sam asks when suddenly Cas was banished from the bunker.

"I don't want to shoot you." The blond warns.

"We both know you won't." And with that the trigger had been pulled and the bullet had left the chamber.