Chapter XIVII | His Wings

Sam and Dean stare at Chuck trying to comprehend what he has just told them "Can't we just replace the original line up?" You ask making everyone turn around and look at you "Possibly, but we would need to replace a few people. Lucifer could possibly help, if he feels kind enough to." Chuck answers with a nod.

"We just need to weaken her, correct? Then you can handle her." Sam nods making Chuck smile "Yeah, I can lock her up." Chuck agrees "Are we really gonna do this?" Dean asks.

"I suppose so. But who would fill in for the original line up?" Chuck asks.

"I have demons that still like me." Crowley appears "And Rowena could help with witches correct?" Sam asks.

"I suppose mummy could lend a hand, once I find her." Crowley shrugs.

"And all we have to do is find Amara, and get Lucifer back." Chuck looks back at you and raises his eyebrow "Get Lucifer back?" He questions.

"Amara took Lucifer, we just have to get him back." Dean fills Chuck in a tad bit making him nod "Well I'll go find the witch, and we will come to you." Crowley walks past you and stops at your side "I'm terribly sorry for lying." He whispers quietly so only you could hear him.

"I'll walk you out." You turn and head outside of the bunker with Crowley "I lied because I had thought Lucifer would never admit to you being his child, I had thought that none of this would go down." Crowley explains.

"Why'd you really lie?" You ask crossing your arms "Well uh.." He shrugs "Oh my God, you got attached to me. You totally got a soft spot for me." Crowley pouts towards you "Keep this between us, got it?" You smile "As long as you don't tell anybody else I'm Lucifer's child, especially God- er.. Chuck he doesn't seem to know and I would like it to stay that way." Crowley nods and disappears.

"So, what did your father have to say?" Chuck asks as you get inside the bunker.

"He just wanted to make sure that Lucifer would play nice with him." You shrug making Chuck nod "Well, um I guess goodnight." Chuck heads to the guest room as you look at Sam and Dean.

"See you in the morning." Dean gives you a farewell as you walk to your own bedroom.

You walk out into the study and see all of the men already sitting down "We think we have another hit Amara, it happened last night." Sam informs you "We'll be back, just play friendly." Dean pats your head and you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, be careful." You sit down across from Chuck and he looks at you "Hi." He greets.

"I'm not going to break if you talk to me." Chuck nods "Can I ask you something?" You shrug.

"You just did." He chuckles "What did you do? You're full of potential." Chuck looks at you curiously "Full of what?" Chuck nods "Forget it." He sighs making you shrug "So, how has earth and hunting been for you?" You raise an eyebrow making him smile.

"I haven't had a conversation with a hunter that didn't involve either life and death or me. I wanna know what hunting is like from a hunters perspective." He explains making you nod.

"It's just what I do. It's been hell and it's been semi-good, it varies. Look, what we do and what I do is everything to me and the Winchesters along with other hunters. People may not know what we do, and we may not get recognition for it but it's worth it knowing that we're taking out monsters and ensuring safety." You speak making Chuck nod.

"Going to Hell, being a demon did you hate it?" You smile.

"More than anything, I didn't care and I didn't want anything more than destruction." You answer making him nod "And almost killing Castiel when you were a demon?" You sat up straight and shrug "It killed me to know what was happening." Chuck nods.

"The world is lucky to have you, Dean and Sam." Chuck praises making you nod.

"Chuck?" He hums in response looking up at you "Do you ever regret making this world?" He chuckles.

"Of course not Y/n, I pride myself knowing that I made all of these amazing people and this beautiful world. Especially nature. I'm proud of this world, yes you guys kill each other and steal but nobodies perfect. And those who do wrong get punished, I don't come down here because you guys handle things pretty well." Chuck answers.

"And when we don't handle things pretty well?" Chuck shrugs.

"9/11, The Holocaust, The Twin Towers. I create things like that, I plan them to teach you guys to straighten up." Chuck answers making you nod.

"And Lucifer?" Chuck sighs.

"He was my first child, my pride and joy. But when I made humans he couldn't stand them, he hated them I had to punish him for not bowing down to them. I just wish things would've went differently." Chuck replies with a saddened voice.

"You did what you had to. Cosmic balance is needed with Heaven and Hell right?" Chuck shrugs "I suppose so, but it's not like I wanted to put Lucifer in Hell." Chuck nods.

"Of course not, he is your son."