Chapter XXXI | His Wings

Dean stood there as his mother wrapped her arms around her oldest son as he youngest stared into his brothers broken eyes "S-she's gone." Dean muttered clenching his jaw shut as he tried to hold back the water fall in his eyes.

You sat up quickly holding your chest as you gasped for air "Y/n!" Dean removed himself from his mother's hold and was holding onto your shoulders staring you dead in the eyes.

"He saved me?" You whispered out staring at Dean confused.

"Who?" Sam questions curiously "Lucifer?" Mary asks unknowingly.

"Yeah, he found out I went inside his head and he laughed at me. He told me where he was and who he was and then I flat lined, he panicked and he saved me." You explain unsure of what had just happened to you.

"Well who is he?" Sam asks.

"The president." You look at Sam whose eyes went wide "Of course he is, he wants glory so he took glory." Dean shakes his head "But you're okay?" You nod and he nods slowly letting you go.

"So we're going after the president?" Mary asks "We are mom, not you." Dean instructs "I'm going Dean." He looks at her and sighs.

"Mary wait, Lucifer knows you're alive but he has no idea what you really look like now. We could use that when we go against him." You speak up she sighs "I'll sit this one out." Mary looks at you letting you and the boys know she was only sitting this one out.

"Y/n." You looked up recognizing the gruff voice of Castiel.

"Castiel." You reply he rushes over to you examining your face "You're alive?" He asks.

"Believe it or not Lucifer saved me." He steps back shaking his head "I don't have a good feeling about that." You shrug "We're locking him up Cas, nothing is going to happen." You assure your angel.

"Well now shall we discuss our plan to lock up the devil?" Crowley finally speaks up.

"Where the hell did you take Cas?" Dean asks making Crowley shrug.

"Nowhere Dean, I left for heaven for a second then I saw Y/n had lived and I rushed back." Castiel answers making Dean go from looking at Crowley to Castiel.

"We need Rowena to lock up Lucifer." Sam mentions crossing his arms.

"And I will get dear mummy, but how do we lure in Lucifer?" Crowley asks "We can't use Y/n, what else could we use?" Dean questions.

"The baby momma." You suddenly speak up making everyone look at you.

"What did you just say?" Crowley asks "The baby momma Lucifer told me I was going to be a big sister, we find out who is carrying baby Lucifer and use her as bait." You offer up.

"You can't be around Y/n, he'll feel you." You looked up at Castiel and shrugged.

"I'm the only one who can fight him though." Dean shakes his head "We can't risk you, he could kill you." Dean explains.

"He would've done it already. He saved me because there is something he wants with me, he won't kill me." You protest knowing Lucifer had some card trick up his sleeve that would soon to come to life.

"Let's find his baby momma." Dean agrees with a sigh.

"She can find it can't she?" Mary asks "Actually maybe, if it's Lucifer's kid then it is related to you which means you will feel it." Castiel nods agreeing that you would in fact be able to find the baby momma.

"So where do we start looking first?" Sam asks.

"Where the president lives." Crowley points out aimlessly.

"The White House is heavily guarded Crowley, we won't be able to just walk in and go scouting for Lucifer's baby." Dean argues.

"But I can enter." Everyone looked at you and Crowley nodded "Lucifer will feel her but if she tries hard enough I bet she could find the mother before Lucifer finds her." You glare at Crowley and slowly nod.

"Fine, but I swear the second you see him get outta there." Dean looks at you making you nod.

17 minutes later you had disappeared out of the bunker "You let her go?" Sam asks quietly "If I didn't just agree she would've left anyway, she can't really control herself half the time Sammy. I just had to agree." Dean mutters taking in a deep breath.

"Right." Sam breathes out.