Chapter XLIII | His Wings

"Dean, we talked about this." Sam quietly reminds his brother "Where is Y/n?" The figure asks his eyes going to a natural color "I'm right here." You step into the room fully and he looks at you.

"Dear Lord does he have pants!" Alaric covers his eyes and looks away "We'll find some clothes for him, but why are you asking for Y/n?" Sam asks gently.

"She's my sister and she will help me and keep me safe. Like I did her." You each look at one another curiously "You kept her safe?" He nods "Yes, that one woman who tried to kill her I helped her burn her. My mother told me to stay connected to Y/n so she could easily help me or find me." He answers.

"Does anybody have clothes? Seriously?" Alaric asks "Nope, we gotta take him home like that." You look at Dean "Not hardly." You walk out of the room and return with a towel "Wrap this around you." You hand it to Jack and he nods wrapping it around his waist and covering himself.

"Thank God." Alaric lets his hand fall and stares at the boy.

"We should go." 

"Jack?!" You ask in sync with Sam.

"Did I say something wrong?" Dean asks.

"Who knows what happened." You each file out of the house and head out looking for the nephilum wearing a towel.

An hour or two went by when you drove up to a pirate restaurant, Sam stood inside for a minute before walking out "He got arrested." Sam sighs having you guys drive all the way down to the police station and walking in.

"Jack, there you are." You walk over to Jack as he stands up and headed towards you as well not wearing a towel but wearing jeans, a t-shirt with a light brown jacket and shoes "I'm sorry I just heard let's go and I wanted to go and then I left." He looked sad and you nod "It's fine, really." You nod.

"Dude your sisters hot." A boy with black hair states to Jack.

"No, she's actually room temperature." Jack responds "No, like she's a babe." He persists.

"I will shoot you." You warn making the boy sit back and shut up "You must be his sister, Y/n he was dead set on finding you in only a towel." The sheriff walks in smiling at you.

"That's me, the sister." You reply "Is there anywhere we can talk to him alone?" Sam asks the sheriff "A holding a cell, follow me." She leads you, Sam and Jack to a holding cell where you swear you'll get answers.

"So, Jack why are you an adult or look like one?" Sam asks "My mom told me I had to be grown because the world was mean." He answers.

"She also told you about me?" Jack nods "She also let me hear you and feel you." You closed your eyes and tried to not think of that as being creepy.

"What do you mean feel Y/n?" Sam asks "Well her presence of course." Jack answers "Right of course." Sam nods.

"Sam!" Dean yells you and Sam check to see angels "Stay in here." Sam shoves you into the cell and shuts it "Sam! I can help!" You held onto the cell door as Jack stood there confused.

"It's angels." Sam informs you as an angel with black hair walks in and heads towards Sam.

"We can have both of them." She smiles towards you and Jack before heading towards Sam, he fought the black haired angel until she finally backed up, you and Jack stood at the cell door.

"Fine if we can't have them neither can you." She pulls out another angel blade.

"No!" Sam yells as she stabs both you and Jack in the chest with an angel blade.