Chapter VI |His Wings

"Hands of God is an object God has touched while he was on earth." Crowley explains "So, what do they do?" Dean asks "They can kill Amara, having one of those is like having God right at your side in the battle." Dean shrugs "How do we get one?" Sam asks Crowley smiles "I have one." Crowley shrugs and like that he was gone and in hell.

"Hello Crowley." The King of Hell turns around and sees Castiel?

Castiel sat in the 'throne' with a daring smirk on his face as he looked at Crowley "What are you doing in Hell?" Crowley asks making Castiel stand up and smile.

"I own Hell." Castiel grins.

"Lucifer." Crowley steps back a bit making Lucifer grin again "Why do you think you can run my Hell?" Lucifer questions.

You crawled out of your bed and headed towards the kitchen "Hey, sleep well?" Dean asks once he notices your tired figure appear into the kitchen "Yeah, where's Sam and Cas?" You ask noticing neither of men you mentioned were in the room.

"Sam is busy looking for a Hand of God." Dean said with a tone of 'this might be the stupidest thing we've done' making you nod with a hidden smile.

"Care to explain what a Hand of God is?" You sit down across from him with a cup of coffee as he looks up from his computer.

"An object God has touched while he was here, I Googled it. Basically during the seven days God was making earth there were some items he had put a little power in, so we gotta find one of those I guess- since Crowley won't return any calls." You stiffen at the mention of Crowley.

"Crowley is helping?" You ask making Dean look up at you making eye contact.

"Yeah, he brought the idea of a Hand of God." You nod "Cool, so how do we find one?" You ask making Dean shrug "Sam thinks he has a hit on one lost at sea, I'm just looking at possible cases." Dean answers.

"Guys I got one!" Sam announces rushing into the room with a piece of paper, and his computer.

"Okay how do we get it?" You ask making the boys look at your curiously "Don't you wanna know the story first?" Sam asks making you shrug.

"I want to get my hands on it before anyone else thinks of it." You reply wanting nothing more than to get a Hand of God without Crowley's help.

"I'll call Cas to come help." Dean shrugs knowing that fighting with you was not going to get them anywhere. And soon Castiel was in the bunker.

"Where have you been?" You ask him as he walks towards the map table where you and the Winchesters were sat "Handling my business." He answers without a care making you stare at him with a questioning look, as does the Winchesters.

"Okay so the plan is you zap us onto the submarine and we get the Hand of God and you zap us back." You explain making him nod "I can do that." He agrees.

"Perfect let's go." Dean claps his hands together standing up, you glance back at Sam and look at Castiel- something didn't feel right, you just didn't know what.

Suddenly you and Dean were on the submarine "Okay, what the hell? You were never suppose to come here." Dean looks at you making you shrug "Something didn't feel right, and you know Castiel normally would protest against it but he agreed." Dean looks at you and sighs.

"He's just stressed, he didn't even think about it. Let's just get through this." You follow Dean and soon your both hidden under bunks separately, but right across from one another.

Soon you were both going through the halls looking for Delphine the one who possessed the Hand of God.

"Stop!" You both froze as you were being grabbed "He stole my clothes and she just- I don't know she just stood there and watched!" The guy complains making you and Dean roll your eyes.

You got sat in a room with Delphine as you fought for a minute telling the crew and leader that there was going to be an attack. The leader and crew left you Delphine and the guy you robbed who held a gun, and was guarding you guys.

"Delphine you just gotta trust us, from Men of Letters to Men of Letters. Please?" You look at the guy who kept asking questions about the future and you were getting annoyed.

"Will you shut the hell up. Look Delphine we're hunters we used some pretty wicked stuff to get back here and our war is us going against the Darkness herself. We need the Hand of God to defeat her and put back away or else I'm afraid the world is going to end." Delphine nodded.

"Okay, well our way out of here can't make it through the wardings. You gotta take them down." She nods again.

"I will take them down, and I'll be right back." She agrees scurrying off.