Chapter XIV | His Wings

You had finally made it back to the bunker "Ready to chill out for about one day?" You hit the bottom of the stairs and stare ahead "Crowley?" Dean asks making the King of Hell himself turn around "Hello lads, Y/n." He greets "What are you doing here?" Sam asks "I used my last Hand of God I had. But I have another one." Crowley holds out the Horn of Joshua wrapped in a towel.

"The one used to collapse the walls of Jericho?" You ask making Crowley nod.

"That's amazing, we can use it against Amara." Sam nods as he speaks somewhat excitedly.

"Not so fast, we're first going to lock Lucifer back up." Crowley offers "What? Crowley he could help us." Dean had shocked you at his words.

"Look locking Lucifer up is important but not as important as defeating Amara." You protest "Tomato, Tamahto. We lock up Lucifer first or you find another Hand of God." You shook your head "We need Rowena, and the book of the Damned." Sam points out.

"Easy, I'll get Rowena and the book. And you guys get our precious archangel." You swallow hard as you put your hands up "Do it yourself, I'm not helping." You walk towards your bedroom and Crowley sighs.

"She'll need to help to hold onto Lucifer, moose and squirrel." Crowley vanished and Dean groaned.

"Son of a bitch!" He complained loudly walking towards your room.

"We need your help because you're the only one who can hold onto Lucifer." Dean muttered "No." Dean looked at you and sighed.

"So it's the hard way." Dean walked over and threw you over his shoulder.

"Dean Winchester put me down!" You complain.

"Sam get the stuff in the car now!" Dean instructs Sam looked at Dean who walked towards the door to the car in pure shock- he was gonna get killed.

"Alright Betty Crocker everything is packed, let's go." Sam glanced back at you as you sat in the car handcuffed to the car door.

"What'd you call me?" Dean asks.

"Forget that, you handcuffed her to the car door?" Sam asks Dean sighs "She fought me, it was the only way to keep her in the car." Dean looks back.

"It's nothing personal." You look at Dean and smile "Yeah okay Betty Crocker." Dean pouts as he faces the road and starts driving "You're just jealous." Dean mutters.

You sat in a church as Rowena set up her spell, and Sam painted the Devils trap "Are you okay, sweetheart?" You looked at Rowena and shrugged "Just ready to get this Lucifer stuff over with." You answer.

"Sucking up to her isn't happening, you know this right?" Crowley whispers to Rowena "Oh back off, Fergus. She is a lost cause right now, she just needs a little TLC." Rowena whispers back getting back to preparing the spell.

"It's time, summon him." Dean focuses on the summoning as he speaks.

"Where is he?" Sam asks.

"There's only one Satan in the phone book." Dean complains.

"I'm fashionably late." Lucifer appears in the Devils trap and Sam smirks.

"Now!" Dean commands and Sam lights matches before dropping them on the holy oil.

"It'll only hold him for so long." Crowley informs you guys.

"I thought we were on the same team, I'm starting to feel left out. And I don't like that." Lucifer fakes a saddened expression before giving you puppy dog eyes "Y/n?" Sam asks you stand up and focus on Lucifer.

"Yeah there's no Lucifer on our team." You respond crossing your arms.

"That's hurtful, you're my kid." Lucifer sighs.

"And you're a dick, but I didn't say anything." You retort.

"That's the Horn of Joshua." Lucifer smiles as he admires it.

"Something you're not getting." Dean nods Rowena stepped out and took her place at her spell.

"This is touching." Lucifer smiles "So many souls to kill in one room." Lucifer breathes out.

"Modern terms are 'B.R.B'." Crowley left his vessel and soon found himself in Castiel/Lucifer's vessel "Oh what the hell." Dean complains.

You each stood on the outside of what was happening on the inside of Cas, you stood there and that's when you noticed Crowley sending an 'S.O.S'.

You looked at the vessel holding three different beings and focused "Y/n? What are you doing?" You felt the ground start to lightly shake as you focused hard, all of a sudden Crowley had left Castiel and entered his own vessel "Thank you guys." Crowley gasps.

"It was all Y/n, you're getting better." Lucifer chuckles.

"The fire!" Rowena yells you look at Lucifer and focus harder.

"What the." He looks at you and tries moving again "You're my kid, which means." You grab your head as a high pitch ringing breaks through the air "That's a lot better." Lucifer gets the Horn of Joshua towards him and you look at him.

"Really? You cheat." You remark making him shrug "I owned cheating." Lucifer replies.

The wall broke behind him and Amara walks in "This is a cute reunion." She speaks carefully analyzing each one of you "Three hunters, the King of Hell, an archangel, and a witch." She sums up.

You were curious, did she not know about you? Lucifer had tried the Hand of God on her and it didn't work, she had taken Lucifer and left you guys alone.

"What the hell?"

"That's what I'm saying."