Chapter XXXVII | His Wings

"Well let's go find them, we need Kelly safe." Mary instructs "We're looking for a Prince of Hell, I highly doubt we will find her that easily." Castiel informs her.

"Well there's gotta be a way to find her, maybe with Y/n?" Sam offers making you look at him and he shrugs unknowing how to go about this.

"Maybe. But we need a real plan for this." Cas answers not sure what to say, or what plan they could come up with.

"Dagon may come out for me?" You offer up "She is protecting Lucifer's unborn child, so why wouldn't she want me?" You add.

"No, just because you're Lucifer's child doesn't mean you can just risk yourself." Dean rejects the idea quickly.

"Dean, it may be the only way." Dean shakes his head "You go around them then it's really game over, you'll probably agree with their views. Their evil views." Dean fights back "And why's that?" You ask a little upset.

"Because it's in your blood, Y/n." Dean shrugs off making Sam stop and stare at his brother.

"Dean!" Sam scolds "Come on Sammy, she just keeps throwing herself out there thinking she is invincible! She's Lucifer's child! She gets with them and boom we'll be killing her like we should've when we found out she was Lucifer's child!" Dean snaps.

"That's it!" You slam your hand down on the table causing it to break and fall to the floor as you stand up, Sam backs away from the table quickly as they look over at you.

"Y/n-"

"No! Dean I am done, you want me dead then take the shot! You know what, I'll just remove the problem for you. You're a dick Dean Winchester." And with that you disappeared.

"Dean what the hell?" Sam questions his older brother who stood there with a look as if he didn't care about a thing.

"Dean!" Castiel snaps.

"Shut up, I did what I had to." Dean walked out making fists with his hands.

"Okay, focus." You closed your eyes and breathed slowly trying to find Dagon "Lucifer's first born, what are you doing without the Winchester's?" You open your eyes and look at woman with black curly hair.

"The names Dagon." You froze "I uh was looking for you actually, I heard you have Kelly." She nods "I have her, why are you without the Winchester's?" She asks again "They wanna kill me because I'm Lucifer's daughter and I believe we should let the baby live." She nods with a smile.

"You're lying, those brothers adore you. You have them wrapped around your little finger." She snarls "Check my memory, I left after Dean proclaimed I needed to die." She walks over and puts her hand on either side of your forehead.

"Oh my my, those boys messed up. I don't fully trust you, kill someone." You shrug and look across the street an innocent by stander and snap your fingers breaking his neck "Oh, a chip off the old block. You stay with me, got it?" You nodded.

"By the way their looking for you, they used a spell and know you're here in Kansas." She chuckles "They gotta try harder to find us." She brought you inside the house and to the living area.

"So, why did you reject Lucifer's offer to join him?" You shrug "I was blind I thought the Winchester's cared about me, I thought they really believed in me. But they want evil so they'll get evil." She grins.

"Glad you've come to your senses." She smiles and you shrug "I just needed the right push." She smirked and nodded.

"You'll raise the baby evil, right?" You ask making her nod "Yes, the baby must reach it's full potential." You nod with a smile "It really does." You nod.

"What's your plan for the Winchester's?" You shrug.

"What am I to do?" You ask "They want me dead, and they wanna kill me and the unborn baby. They believe we should die because we are Lucifer's children." You shrug.

"So, I'm going to kill the Winchester's." You finish with a smile.