Chapter XXVIII | His Wings

Everyone piled into the two vehicles and Castiel watched as you quietly drove "Y/n?" He questions making you hum in response "What's on your mind?" He asks making you sigh "Amara said she would give Dean and I what we wanted most, and Dean got his mother back." Castiel nodded alongside your statement.

"So, what?" He questions curiously.

"What the hell did she give me?" You ask glancing over at Castiel before staring back at the road.

"I don't know." Cas mumbles looking down at the floor board of the car.

"Me either, what could I want that she could give me?"

You made it to your next destination, which was Sam's location. Dean and Mary walked up to your driver's side window and sighed "Sammy's in there and we're getting him out alive." Dean instructs.

You nodded and opened your door stepping out, Castiel followed suit. You headed towards the back entrance of the house, you make it close by the house when the ground starts shaking heavily.

"What the hell? Y/n?" Dean's voice was gruff as he looked slightly scared "It's warded, she's Lucifer's daughter so the wardings will appear when she's near them." Castiel takes several steps back as he notices the wardings.

"Can she enter?" Mary asks curiously looking at you with concern.

"Yes and no." Castiel answers with sorrow.

"I'm not sitting my ass out on this. I'm going in." Dean looks at you and shakes his head "No, we can handle this Y/n. We want you safe." You glare at Dean "I am going inside!" All of a sudden you were on a flight of stairs.

"I thought she couldn't enter!" Dean snaps glaring at Castiel.

"Her life isn't in danger, if she enters the wardings will go for her but she's Lucifer's child so the wardings with harm the humans." Castiel looks down and Dean understood what he meant.

"Y/n!" Sam looks up at you and you smile "Sam, hey are you okay?" You stepped down one stair and he flinched as if he was hurt.

"Get out of here Y/n!" Dean yelled trying to break through the cellar door from the outside.

"Why?!" You ask "Y/n, don't move okay. The wardings can't get to you so they will go after the humans in the house with you." Mary explains somewhat calmly.

"Oh my god.. Tell me it doesn't worse the longer I'm in here." You froze afraid to move, afraid you would kill Sam.

"It does, you can't teleport out. But you can walk over to the cellar door and-" Castiel got cut off as the cellar door flies open and Dean gets knocked back onto the ground.

Sam yelled in pain loudly as Mary quickly rushed in and got him out "What the hell?" A British accent questioned as the basement door opened.

"Stay back." You didn't wanna move, you didn't wanna kill an innocent human.

"Who are you?" She turned you around and gasped as it seemed like she couldn't breathe, you had fallen back down off the stairs and you looked back seeing Dean on the ground gasping for air.

"Dean!" You held your hand out and he took in a deep breath looking at you shocked.

"We gotta get outta here, now!" Dean slowly got up seeing if he could before rushing over to you "What about her?" The British blonde was on the ground wheezing for air.

"Let her die, she took Sam." She shook her head and looked at you.

"I could be of help." She wheezed out before slowly passing out.

"She's going with us, grab her." You both walked out, Dean carrying the blonde bitch who stole Sam as Mary, Castiel and Sam watched.

"You stopped the wardings from getting to Dean." Castiel spoke shocked.

You nodded "I don't know how I did it." You admit looking back at Dean who was hugging his brother.

"Compassion." Mary spoke softly watching her boys catch up on the whole 'finding Sam and kicking everyone's ass' mission.

"What?" You asked.

"I heard you in there, you cared enough for Dean to spare him." Mary shrugs "Sometimes love gets the best of us, he told me you're just like the sister I never gave him." You both cracked a smile and you nodded.

"Hey Winchester!" You called out walking over to Dean.

"I saved your ass today, so you're gonna owe me." Dean laughs "Mhmm, I was only in that building because of you." Dean crosses his arms.

"Well you're an idiot, I'm Lucifer's daughter I wasn't gonna die." Dean shrugs.

"I wanted to look cool, okay?!" Dean complains climbing into his car making everyone laugh.

"You just looked really lame." Sam laughs getting into the passenger seat "Cas, ride with the boys and the bitch. I'm gonna ride with Y/n." Mary smiles.

"Oh okay." Castiel kisses you on the cheek and you smile "Love you Cas." He grins "I love you too." He nods walking towards the Impala and climbing in.