Chapter XXIX | His Wings

You got into your car followed by Mary and she smiles "Thank you." She finally speaks making you glance over at her as you start following behind Dean.

"For what?" You ask.

"What do you think mom is saying?" Sam asks.

"It's probably girl stuff, like tampons and sex." Castiel answers.

"Or not Cas." Dean gets out looking at the road with wide eyes.

"For saving my boys, you wanted into that house and you got in. You saved both my boys today, and I can't thank you enough. I know it's our line of work to save each other but we don't always care for saving other hunters when our lives are at risk." Mary finally answers your question.

"Mary, those boys are my brothers. We've been through a lot together, and they've always been by my side. Especially when I found out I was Lucifer's daughter, they didn't abandon me they stuck by my side." You speak telling the full truth.

"I haven't seen them in so long, it's weird seeing them now. It's scary." She admits.

"Why because so much time has passed by? Because they're adults now?" Mary nods looking out the window.

"Mary, those boys still need you. They may be adults but they need you more than ever right now. Sam nearly got killed and Dean almost lost his brother, and they were given their mother back? They are glad you are back and they want nothing more than to spend hours with you catching up." Mary smiles.

"Really?" You nod smiling "Those boys are thrilled you're back, and they want every second with you." Mary grins "Looks like I'm cooking for my boys, and my girl tonight." She claps her hands together making you raise an eyebrow to her.

"What? You're like Sam and Dean's sister, so that makes my daughter." You smile.

"Well mom can't wait to see if your cooking is as good as the boys tell me." Mary smiles "Oh it is." She brags.

Later that night you each sat down at the table in the kitchen inside the bunker enjoying some of Mary's home cooking, you had no care in the world. It was like demons, vampires, werewolves and even Lucifer didn't exist- until Crowley showed his face in front of your stove.

"Oh, what the hell do you want?" Dean groans dropping his fork and staring at Crowley making you look up and roll your eyes.

"I wanted to join dinner, I wanted to spend some quality time with mother Winchester, moose and squirrel, and the lovely married couple." Crowley smirks.

"No." Mary answers staring dead at Crowley.

"I don't like that answer." Mary shrugs.

"What can you do? Y/n here is way stronger than you, so try her in a fight and you'll lose." Sam glares at Crowley who nods slowly.

"Whatever. There's another reason I came here to you people." Crowley grits his teeth as he stares at you before looking around the table "Well spit it out, dammit!" Dean complains visibly annoyed.

"Well, we need to put Lucifer away. He's still out and about, and news is he has a baby on the way." Crowley drops the news as if it was nothing.

"Impossible, how could he have a kid?" Sam questions.

"A vessel." You stare at the table shocked.

"What? How?" Dean asks.

"Sex using a human vessel." You answer not wanting to describe how making a baby happens.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean complains getting up and storming towards the room full of books and sitting down.

"Dean! Watch your mouth I am still your mother!" Mary scolds following after him with the rest of you on her tail.