Chapter XXII | His Wings

"Really Crowley?" Dean asks "What? To be married and call her an abomination and decided that locking her up is a good idea? That's bad." Crowley defends his comment "He has a point there." Rowena agrees.

"Look Y/n," you look from Dean to Castiel and it turns to a glare making him sigh "I understand you're upset with me." He looks at you as you shake your head with a chuckle.

"Upset? No, I'm pissed Castiel. I'm beyond pissed with you, and honestly I prefer Lucifer right now over you." Castiel looked down at the table heart broken.

"Damn." Sam whispers quietly as everyone sits there dumbfounded and shocked at your words.

"Y/n, I-" he lefts out a sigh before braving up and looking at you.

"I understand what I said was out of the way, but I was able to know all of Lucifer's thoughts and I know the stories of Lucifer's child. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to handle it, I didn't wanna see you burn out into something you're not." Castiel explains.

"Oh so calling me an abomination and making the choice to want me locked up is any better?" He looks down "Just shut up, I'm done with this." Castiel looks up as you stand up and walk away, his heart broke into what felt like a million pieces.

"So who wants to go talk to her?" Crowley whispers "Get your ass up and go talk to her, she's just as heart broken as you." Rowena scolds in a whisper towards Castiel.

"But she hates me." Castiel stands up and looks down the hallway you had disappeared down "You better got before I curse you." Rowena whispers "I'm an angel." Chuck looks up.

"Castiel I'm telling you to go talk to her, or you're out of Heaven for good. You will no longer be an angel of the Lord." Chuck threatens.

"Guys, I was going to go anyways." Castiel mutters walking down the hall and coming face to face with your bedroom door.

He knocks on the door praying that you don't end up punching him in the face, the door opens and he looks down at you giving you a soft smile. And suddenly the door was slammed in his face, he sighs and opens the door himself.

"What part of I'm done don't you understand?" You turn around and get wrapped up in a hug by the angel.

"Yes, okay. I said all of that and more but when Lucifer told you I hated myself more than I ever thought possible, Y/n I was stupid and afraid of what was to come. I love you so much, and I threw that away thinking that you had to be locked up." You look up at him.

"And the abomination part?" He sucks in a breath and nods.

"You're Lucifer's child." You grab his wrist and twist behind his back and push him out of your bedroom.

"Stay the hell away from me!" You slam the door and Castiel nods "I probably should've said something better." He mutters.

"You don't say. Really, 'You're Lucifer's child that's why I called you an abomination' really Cas?" Dean asks as everyone was standing in the hallway just beside your door listening.

"Guys what was I suppose to say? Do I regret saying it, partly yes. Actually, yes fully I regret ever saying that. Because yes she's Lucifer's child but I married her and I love her more than anything, and now she hates me. No amount of 'I'm sorry' can fix this." Castiel hangs his head as he stares at the ground.

"I will forever regret saying what I did, and I will forever love her." Castiel sums up looking at everybody "How touching, we haven't forgotten Amara is still out there right?" Crowley asks.

"And the sun is dying out." Rowena adds.

"Let's figure this all out." Dean sighs.