Chapter XIII | His Wings

Dean enters the motel room and you look up at him "What, Dean?" He shrugs walking over to you and sitting down "What's wrong? You hate Lucifer with a burning passion." Dean looks at you as you shrug "Look I hate him just as much, but what's up?" You sigh and look at him.

"How am I suppose to feel when I'm his kid? I'm Lucifer's child, Dean. I'm the Devils creation and he is literally no good, what does that make me?" You ask Dean sighs and nods.

"It makes you stronger than him, look at you. Y/n, you're a hunter doing good for this world, you aren't anything like him. And yeah we may die and go to Hell but I think he's more afraid of getting us then we are of going there. Don't for a second think you're anything like him, Lucifer side or not you're a damn good hunter and a damn good person." Dean assures.

"I'm stronger than Amara, than Lucifer. That's the scariest thing I may have heard and said." You whisper staring at the floor "But you're also in control of yourself." You and Dean look up at Lucifer who stood in the motel room.

"What?" You ask.

"You lost your control when you had found out Castiel had let me in, you have had total control of yourself since you gained yourself back. You're strong, yes but you're also in total control. That's the scariest thing about you, you only lose control when your emotions take over, I doubt we'll have a problem with you." Lucifer speaks without a care.

"Whatever, you're just a dick." You mutter sitting there uncomfortable with all eyes on you "You can go now." You stand up and stare at Lucifer who shrugs "Call me when you have a plan to take out Amara. Till next Y/n." Lucifer winks and was gone.

The room started shaking, Dean and Sam look at one another "Y/n?" You look at Sam and the shaking stops "Yeah.. Sorry." You nod.

"Let's get some sleep, and we'll head out tomorrow morning. Sound like a plan?" Dean asks you and Sam nod "Yeah Dean." Sam answers.

You laid down and faced the wall as Sam and Dean looked at one another knowing damn well you weren't okay. And asking? That was out of the question.

"We 100% trust her, but she won't talk to us Dean." Dean shrugs and sighs "Well we give her time, we have Amara to figure out and she's on board for that. Let's just give her time with the new information she has." Dean proposes.

"Morning." You walk out of the motel and look at the boys "Mornin'." Dean replies with a small smile.

"I'm totally driving your truck, it's bad ass Y/n." Dean grins.

"Then I'm driving the Impala." Sam speaks up.

"Hell no I am, if he drives my truck I'm driving the Impala." You protest "You drive like Dean but worse, you speed like hell." You shrug.

"Suck it up, buttercup." Sam looks at Dean who had a grin plastered on his face.

You and Dean exchanged car keys and slide into each other's vehicles "Try not to kill me?" Sam jokes making you look at him and smile "Try not to make me." You wink making him laugh.

"Are you okay?" He watched as you tensed up at the question and sighed "No, and yes. I just found out I'm Lucifer's child, but I'm also finding out I control myself until I get pissed or something, y'know?" Sam nods.

"Pretty scary, huh?" You nod "Damn right."

"Oh and I have to deal with Crowley when the time comes, and Castiel." Sam looked over at you curiously but dropped the subject.

"And Dean's amazing cooking skills." You laugh.

"He's still going on about that?" You giggle as Sam nods with an annoyed look "He has amazing kitchen skills." He teases making you laugh.

"Yeah, sure. I talked him through half of it unless he ran into his room and stirred the batter." Sam started laughing like crazy "Our little baker hid in his room to stir the batter?" Sam laughs making you nod and laugh "Yes he did!"

"I'm never letting him live that down." Sam grins.

"You shouldn't it was amazing, he put on the apron and all." Sam lost it again.

"Is he Betty Crocker?" Sam laughs.

It's bout to get heated as fuck.
Hope you babies are enjoying this 💫💛